• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Ailashan

Extase dreams!
Oct 8, 2023
Hello guys, i just wanted to leave some words here about myself and E. I will probably ctb soon.

Since i was young, i always knew that i wasnt like the other people, i had a high intellectual potential and was extremely introvert and shy. When i was a child, my father was beating me with objects or locking me up in a room for the whole day for the slightest bad thing i would make. I remember once he was beating me so hard that i pissed myself of fear. Just so you know, i was like 6 or 7 at the time Because of this i was always scared of my dad and thinking that he hated me for some reason i didnt know. My parents were divorced so i was only living with my dad for the summer holidays, but, when i was ten my mother decided to sent me live with him for and undetermined period of time that i know now was two years. By the way, she was aware the situation with my dad. I wasnt ever sad or anything like that when she told me this, i was just shocked and in disbelief. During these two years i got bullied a lot at school, both physically and mentally. Basically everyone hated me and would take every opportunity to hurt, threat or mock me. Due to this i became even more scared of social interactions and became even more introvert and shy, and i never recovered from all this. I tried to tell my mom about the bullying, she never cared and was even making fun of me for crying when i told her (telling my dad wasnt even worth trying), i tried to seek help from the school teachers, director, everyone but despite their promises they never did anything. After all this i moved in another city I had to learn martial arts by myself so people would be intimidated enough to not try to harm me but the damage was done and everyone was seeing me as a weird guy due to how uncomfortable i was with people because of what happened before. Additionnaly, my grades which used to be great started to fall and my relations with my mom became even worse. She never cared about me and the only thing that interested her and gave me at least some value was how well i was doing in school, and i lost that interest. It disgusts me everytime i think about it. I thought i had a chance of being happy at some point, i got a girlfriend that seemed to genuinely love me, bullshit. She left me because she "needed some time alone". Figured out she just wanted another man.

Ive managed to deal with all this thanks to "Extase", who is just a fictional character i made myself when i was 13. No, she isnt just a fictionnal character, i am not going to describe her precisely would say that she is who i always wanted to be, someone pretty, attractive, at ease with people, good at fighting, with very good grades, the all effortlessly and with a cool and chill vibe. She doesnt need to take anything seriously, nor to be nervous. She is just here to enjoy her time alone and with her friends. No need to precise that she is the complete opposite of me both physically and psychologically. The only common point we share is our love for science and hugs.

So, whenever i feel bad i just lay in my bed and make scenarios in my head with myself being Extase. This is how i was able to cope, and these are the only moment i truly feel happy. Ive been in that "Extase" state for around 2000 hours, just so you can get an idea. But recently, things have been getting worse and even Extase isnt enough for me to feel better. Ive tried the methods of shifting and lucid dreaming to get a better immersion, but i am kind of immune to every form of mental influencing methods, even the self influencing methods. Now i just want to ctb, i have one friend that really cares about me, i hope she wont be too sad the day i die, so probably soon. Ive been hurt too much in my life, and so alone. I would do anything to just die and reincarnate as Extase in her world, far away from the life im living right now. But i know its impossible, im stuck down here and the day ill be free, there won't be anyone to remember Extase. Im sorry to die, Extase.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, ger3172, kitty_kat and 6 others
easyescape

easyescape

doomscroll 'til i die!
Oct 10, 2023
i'm so sorry you had to go through that horrific abuse. my experience with my parents can't even compare. i think about how things would be different in a new life all the time.

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
Extase sounds like a nice person! And you too @Ailashan. I got beat up by my dad as well. Sometimes I would start crying before the beating would start, and then he would beat me and would say that he did it so I had a good reason for crying. Amazing memories!

I'm sorry for what you went through. Are you still living with your dad right now?

• Aww..
Reactions: cursedcure
A

Ailashan

Extase dreams!
Oct 8, 2023
Extase sounds like a nice person! And you too @Ailashan. I got beat up by my dad as well. Sometimes I would start crying before the beating would start, and then he would beat me and would say that he did it so I had a good reason for crying. Amazing memories!

I'm sorry for what you went through. Are you still living with your dad right now?
No i am living with my mom. If i was still living with my dad i would already be dead.
Since i left his house he started to tell me how much i mattered to him and how what he did was to "educate" me like they do in his familly.
I felt kinda lost when he said that to me. Did he really love me? Was he genuine? Did he do all of these things to make me a better person? Is it normal to do this to your kids? Was he really trying to harm me? Or maybe i was just too sensitive and fragile for his education? Was i actually the problem and him in the right?

• Aww..
Reactions: hopeisdead
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
No i am living with my mom. If i was still living with my dad i would already be dead.
Good!

Since i left his house he started to tell me how much i mattered to him and how what he did was to "educate" me like they do in his familly.
What the f***?

I felt kinda lost when he said that to me. Did he really love me? Was he genuine? Did he do all of these things to make me a better person? Is it normal to do this to your kids? Was he really trying to harm me? Or maybe i was just too sensitive and fragile for his education? Was i actually the problem and him in the right?
You didn't actually feel lost, did you? All these questions are rhetorical, right? You didn't answer with anything but "No" to any of them, right?

A

Ailashan

Extase dreams!
Oct 8, 2023
Good!

What the f***?

You didn't actually feel lost, did you? All these questions are rhetorical, right? You didn't answer with anything but "No" to any of them, right?
Sometimes i do wonder if i am the one who did something wrong, if i should feel sorry for being a failure to my parents.
Good!

What the f***?

But, i still dont understand why my mother never did anything to try and help me deal my bullying issues or at least show me some love and support. Do i really not deserve my parent's love? @Blue Elephant

Last edited:
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
@Ailashan I don't see how you did something wrong. When someone does something wrong someone else is suppose to tell them what they did wrong. Since your parents never said anything to you (did they!?) then you did nothing wrong, they did. A parent's job is to guide the child and you can't guide without words.

I think you should ask yourself the opposite question, do your parents deserve YOUR love? Because of they don't, then you might be better off without theirs.

A

Ailashan

Extase dreams!
Oct 8, 2023
@Ailashan I don't see how you did something wrong. When someone does something wrong someone else is suppose to tell them what they did wrong. Since your parents never said anything to you (did they!?) then you did nothing wrong, they did. A parent's job is to guide the child and you can't guide without words.

I think you should ask yourself the opposite question, do your parents deserve YOUR love? Because of they don't, then you might be better off without theirs.
I dont really know, my parents didnt love me when i needed it the most, now im just broken and too scared to trust other people and show them how sensitive i am, at least in real life. Thats why im glad i found this site

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
now im just broken and too scared to trust other people and show them how sensitive i am
I understand, I am like that too. And you should be scared because many people are bad and most connections that you will establish with others will be fake. But hopefully not all! Maybe it's a good thing that you are like that, maybe it's good to be aware of dangers and look at things with care. If you'd be different others might take advantage of you. That's not to say that what your parents did to you was good, it was not! and I'm sorry about it.

I'm glad I found this site as well and I'm glad you found this site as well. There are so many amazing people!

Reactions: Ailashan
ger3172

ger3172

prove to me im not gonna die alone
Oct 23, 2021
I'm so sorry you went thru so much.