L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
We deserved better than this endless, horrific, unimaginable, absolute daily tortured lives. With peace and love, go fuck yourself to the outside world if you think we can change any of this and that we wouldn't if we could! Nobody would sign up for this hell! And no, nothing in life could make it better unless you're offering us new lives! You think we're negative, try living our lives for a day, you would have offed yourself before the day ended.

I can't say anything of any worth that will help anyone, because nobody could ever say anything to me that would make a difference in my life. I will still suffer every single minute of the day.

All I can say is I'm SORRY!! and you/we, deserved better. Know that I think of you all and you are in my heart. Which can't help you, but none the less you are there ❤️

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Numbtopain97, it's_all_a_game, GreenTree and 12 others
whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
The Hamster Wheel of Random Recombinant DNA

• Love
Reactions: Leiden, AE2021 and GenesAndEnvironment
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
We do deserve better. For the last few days when i havent been at work ive just been browsing SS and literally staring at the roof, i have no friends and i hate my family.

Life just sucks.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: littlelungs, it's_all_a_game, Leiden and 3 others
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I have not done anything to deserve a fantastic life but you don't get what you deserve anyway so what is the point. Acting like Mother Theresa is not going to fix messed up brain chemistry no matter what those stupid little motivational things you read on Instagram say.

• Love
Reactions: littlelungs, it's_all_a_game, Leiden and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: motel rooms and Leiden
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, the more people I know on SS, the more I realize that this world is very unfair and none of us deserves to suffer like this!!

• Love
Reactions: Leiden and Morituri_Te_Salutant
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
bad luck fell to us. Who knows if there is another life in which it is our turn to be happy.

• Love
Reactions: Numbtopain97 and Leiden
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel the same. Nobody on this forum deserves to suffer. We are brought into this world without choice, we suffer and then die, all just for the sake of it. Life literally has no meaning. Yet in the UK there is still no right to die in dignity. Death is honestly better than never ending suffering and all the people who don't get that just haven't experienced it. Most of my reason for being like this is completely out of my control.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: littlelungs, it's_all_a_game, Thiopentone31 and 1 other person
E

Emilia1012

Student
Apr 10, 2021
I hope you can be reborn after this life, to a new life in which you get all the happiness and love you deserve.

• Love
Reactions: Numbtopain97, it's_all_a_game and Leiden
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
bad luck fell to us. Who knows if there is another life in which it is our turn to be happy.
I sure hope there is
I hope you can be reborn after this life, to a new life in which you get all the happiness and love you deserve.
;-; Thank you ❤️ and I you.
Yeah, the more people I know on SS, the more I realize that this world is very unfair and none of us deserves to suffer like this!!
Truly a nightmare

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide