S

sophiestarfish

Aug 2, 2019
edit - sorry for overreacting and bothering anyone. I was just in the mess of a moment.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Beautifulletdown, littlelady774, HGL91 and 1 other person
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
i just want it to end. Im tired to being treated like this. I dont want to be here anymore. No one cares and i feel like im being punished. Why does the world hate me?

Do you want to talk? Who is treating you bad?

Reactions: Beautifulletdown and Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
i just want it to end. Im tired to being treated like this. I dont want to be here anymore. No one cares and i feel like im being punished. Why does the world hate me?

Belive me, nobody actually hates you, most people dont care about you. Feeling that everyone hates you is part of depression.

Rhea

Rhea

Disgusting trash
Jul 25, 2019
Not to be an ass but the world doesn't resolve around you, it doesn't hate you. You're just unlucky, that's it.

Reactions: Baskol1
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
The world does not hate you, it is the people who inhabits the world, they are hurting you. What exactly is the matter?

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
edit - sorry for overreacting and bothering anyone. I was just in the mess of a moment.

Don't be sorry, and you don't have to edit anything. Let it out, people are here to help.

Reactions: Beautifulletdown, LaBrava, HGL91 and 1 other person
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
Don't be sorry, and you don't have to edit anything. Let it out, people are here to help.

I agree. And not everyone's response will be useful. I think it's important to absorb what the OP finds helpful, and for the OP to ignore what they find unhelpful.

O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
This is meant to be a safe space to be yourself so if you need to vent then do so. The only personal rule I have about such things is "don't attack other victims". It's wrong and unfair for people to try and dismantle or "argue to win" with someone in crisis or who is alone and needs this place to talk. It seems this place is more quiet and lacking in support lately and there is some shitty judgement happening too often. It's not your fault.

Also to the folks saying things like "nobody cares about you/you aren't the center of the universe" etc...you might intend well but I think you should step back and think how those words can affect someone. We all need to feel like we matter. Telling someone nihilistic shit when they are at the worst is destructive. We should always try to help before we drag others down even if we feel nihilistic and hopeless ourselves. It's wrong in my view to make things worse for someone when you have a choice. If someone is being a giant asshole I think its OK to kindly try and explain to them how they are affecting others....but arguing and needing to "win" never helps anyone. If you are so pissed at someone you want to fight them here...its time to step away as nobody wins there.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dysphoria, Beautifulletdown, woxihuanni and 2 others
LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I also agree. Venting and saying what's on your mind and how you're feeling, no matter what that looks like, are totally okay to do here.

• Love
Reactions: Beautifulletdown, oopswronglife and Baskol1
P

Punished

Jun 17, 2019
There's a vent option for a reason , feel free to use it when you need it! ♥️

Reactions: Beautifulletdown and Tabbyql