foreverotting

foreverotting

Oct 1, 2020
i cant believe i am even still alive, but im too much of s coward to truly follow a plan

i just want someone to do it for me. painlessly. but thats asking for too much because it will never be truly painless with how much id leave behind. i really hate being alive

• Hugs
Reactions: WonderingSoul, _Seeking, AloneInCollege and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Not being able to go through with suicide doesn't mean that you are cowardly. Suicide is very difficult after all, if it was easier to leave this world, I would already be gone. I'm sorry that you are suffering so much, I know that it can be unbearable living a life that you hate. All that I want is to peacefully pass away in my sleep, we all deserve the option of euthanasia. I wish you the best in whatever happens and I hope you find what you are looking for.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WonderingSoul, Dead Meat, ReWind and 2 others
I

Idontmatter

Just want it all to be over
Oct 25, 2021
i cant believe i am even still alive, but im too much of s coward to truly follow a plan

i just want someone to do it for me. painlessly. but thats asking for too much because it will never be truly painless with how much id leave behind. i really hate being alive
I'm sorry for your pain. You definitely are not alone. I have a plan, just lots to do before I'm gone even though I've been tempted to say fuck it and just drink a nice glass of sn. I'm to chicken shit to hang or shoot myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, TheSoulless and Manaaja