P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
32 years old , no job experience, no gf, no car. Utterly Useless with my hands incapable of doing simple things that seem to come naturally to other people, no hope for a future. i dont think id even be able to kill myself properly i cant even tie a knot . id just end up being worse off with a failed attempt. wish i had money to buy a gun as that seems like the easiest method for me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pookie, clocktower, darksideofthebright and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm 32 too and I suck so badly!
Yeah, I wish I had a gun too. Every method seems so difficult and painful.
I don't know how, but I will CTB in 2021. If I live more, I'll really go mad and end up in a psych ward.

• Hugs
Reactions: darksideofthebright
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
1st off you are NOT EVER useless, NEVER! You are a bright and loving person. I also have no job, got laid off from the covid virus deal, not only no girl friend, I have no friends or family at all. I do have a car, but it is a money pit. Please take a little time to remember that you have all of us here that love, care have lots of empathy and kindness for you. You and me can be twins as far as I also can not tie a knot, no way, I am all thumbs! I wish you all the love and caring that I have to help you!

• Love
Reactions: darksideofthebright
P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
I'm 32 too and I suck so badly!
Yeah, I wish I had a gun too. Every method seems so difficult and painful.
I don't know how, but I will CTB in 2021. If I live more, I'll really go mad and end up in a psych ward.
i just need to find a way to get money to buy it but im so useless i cant even do simple things so i cant even get a job
1st off you are NOT EVER useless, NEVER! You are a bright and loving person. I also have no job, got laid off from the covid virus deal, not only no girl friend, I have no friends or family at all. I do have a car, but it is a money pit. Please take a little time to remember that you have all of us here that love, care have lots of empathy and kindness for you. You and me can be twins as far as I also can not tie a knot, no way, I am all thumbs! I wish you all the love and caring that I have to help you!
thanks for the kind words, any advice for me?

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Is there anything that would make you want to live if you could add them or maybe delete them from your life?

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
32 years old , no job experience, no gf, no car. Utterly Useless with my hands incapable of doing simple things that seem to come naturally to other people, no hope for a future. i dont think id even be able to kill myself properly i cant even tie a knot . id just end up being worse off with a failed attempt. wish i had money to buy a gun as that seems like the easiest method for me.
Yes, in most of the usa, gun is by far the easiest and most successful, especially if you use a 45 or shotgun. Both can be found on armslist around $200.

What about finding something you like or want to do, no matter what it is, and getting better at it. Seriously, you mention not being able to tie a knot. So get some string or twine and learn to tie many different kinds of knots. If you are out of shape, start with just walking around the block, then increase and get better.

This is going to sound like a motivational speaker, but that's not my angle. Right now, you say you're not good at anything. What that means is that you're in a position to make amazing progress quickly. Diminishing returns will eventually kick in, but anything you do at first will see real gains quickly.

I wish you the best, and hope you find something that makes you feel accomplished.

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
Nice advice but I totally understand if OP is too depressed to get out of bed let alone learn how to tie knots.
my god living is misery

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Nice advice but I totally understand if OP is too depressed to get out of bed let alone learn how to tie knots.
my god living is misery
I agree. I thought (possibly mistakenly) the OP was depressed because he feels he can't do anything. If he can't do anything because of depression, that's a very different situation...

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
I appreciate you trying anyway it came from a good place.