SN?0RN0t

SN?0RN0t

Tried to die in hurricane laura Even that failed
Aug 25, 2020
So i came to this new place to not lose something important to me. But sometimes you can't control what happens. I lost it anyway. In fact i lost just about everything. I jumped into a relationship that i by no means ready for. Fuck i can't even love myself how can i even love another person. This person tries to understand me but just ends up hurting me anyway. I've become toxic and obsessive. I'm jobless now and cutting more than ever. I try to hide what's going on with me but i'm slowly getting pushed to the edge. I'm so freaking tired of not knowing what to do with this useless life of mine and its becoming so had to get up in the morning. i have showered in about a week or washed my hair. i don't leave my room or my home. i stopped eating. I love the feeling of slipping away. like slowly but surely i will slip away into nothingness and cease to exist.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Symbiote, blue_muse, WornOutLife and 6 others
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
Hello beautiful sister,

I do understand how you feel. I had a breakup in Dec last year, it was awful. I hated myself, and everything around me. I lost 8kg. Everything got messed up, and I'm going through the darkness. Don't be scared to face this void. Open your eyes now, and observe this fucking darkness around you, it can set you free for some moments. You don't need to stress yourself. If you're tired, sleep more, if you don't want to eat, don't eat. Take your time. I don't promise everything will be alright, but I promise you can make small baby steps to come over this. I'm sending you virtual hugs all the way, I feel your pain, and I'm here with you <3

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry you're feeling like this.

I was exactly in your shoes for 3 years. I even became a depressed and suicidal NEET who cried everyday.

Anyway, this sounds easier said than done but things can really get better.

If our minds are stable, love and work will always be back sooner or later.

Feel free to pm me if you need to talk.

Hugs,

Matt

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving