Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I want to go back to sleep. I've only been awake for 4 hours after sleeping pretty much all day, and I want to go back to sleep. It's not like I feel like I haven't got enough sleep, but I feel so repulsed by the idea of doing anything that I just want to be in bed and sleep. What is wrong with me? How do fix?

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless, Eurus, Maximoo and 3 others
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
Hi it could just be your coping mechanism. Are you feeling overwhelmed by something?

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Hi it could just be your coping mechanism. Are you feeling overwhelmed by something?
I don't know, I don't feel much of anything in terms of caring about stuff. I have problems with education since I haven't studied due to lack of motivation if that's relevant. I just don't really want to do anything.

GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
Maybe you just need it, sleep is a good healer

Reactions: sufferingalways
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Maybe you just need it, sleep is a good healer
but when I do sleep I don't really wake up wanting to do much. I just sit around staring at a wall or doing something easy to occupy my time, then go back to sleep. I feel just bored of being awake at this point, don't really wanna do anything.

Reactions: Skathon and sufferingalways
GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
but when I do sleep I don't really wake up wanting to do much. I just sit around staring at a wall or doing something easy to occupy my time, then go back to sleep. I feel just bored of being awake at this point, don't really wanna do anything.

Oh. I'd love that, can't really sleep at all

sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Apr 26, 2020

That sounds familiar. I remember having felt that way a long time ago, maybe let it happen for a little while, i know it sounds weird but everything we go through is a process. I can't function much due to lack of sleep, so i kind of know that foggy fuck it feeling.
Oh. I'd love that, can't really sleep at all

Hi sorry to hear that. What's stopping yours?

GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
That sounds familiar. I remember having felt that way a long time ago, maybe let it happen for a little while, i know it sounds weird but everything we go through is a process. I can't function much due to lack of sleep, so i kind of know that foggy fuck it feeling.

Hi sorry to hear that. What's stopping yours?

Worry mainly, bad health, too many things to handle so I've gotten a bad sleep pattern over a long time. What's yours

sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Apr 26, 2020
Worry mainly, bad health, too many things to handle so I've gotten a bad sleep pattern over a long time. What's yours

Ouch. Similar as you partly, but added to it a noise in tbe plumbing/ water mains i think. 24 hours, with a strange vibration all night which i used to think was a washing machine on spin, its just like that. Council landlord useless as usual so its now at the ombudsman. Adjudicator has discriminated against me/ us and fone all to supoort for the council. If it needs, i can go legal sue them both as one has tgreatened me in writing and the other has copied from the council's letters. Dumb farce all round with local government. Waiting dor lockdown to end, when it does someone can get my complaint letter (special delivery) and get this problem sorted ...hopefully!

GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
Ouch. Similar as you partly, but added to it a noise in tbe plumbing/ water mains i think. 24 hours, with a strange vibration all night which i used to think was a washing machine on spin, its just like that. Council landlord useless as usual so its now at the ombudsman. Adjudicator has discriminated against me/ us and fone all to supoort for the council. If it needs, i can go legal sue them both as one has tgreatened me in writing and the other has copied from the council's letters. Dumb farce all round with local government. Waiting dor lockdown to end, when it does someone can get my complaint letter (special delivery) and get this problem sorted ...hopefully!

Oh that's maddening, somethin like that can drive you nuts ,esp if you're not sleeping well anyway. Can you sleep through it at all?

The Dark Chaos

The Dark Chaos

Craving chaos..
Apr 17, 2020
I totally get you. I feel the same all the time. I don't have enregyy for anyythigg at all. I'm tried of not being good enough, tired of trying, tried of putting down, tired of backstabbers, tired of crying, tired of insecurities, tired of being me and specificallyy tired of breathing. Everyythingg just feels too muchh. Too muchh to cope with. I'm just damn tired of being tired!

Reactions: Skathon and sufferingalways
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Apr 26, 2020
Oh that's maddening, somethin like that can drive you nuts ,esp if you're not sleeping well anyway. Can you sleep through it at all?

Hi thank you for reply. :)
I take over counter meds to knock me out, and i just hope not get up for a wee. Average 8 hours, need 12 solid hours to regain health. If i was able to go bed early i would be in by 11. As things are, i cant get up until the afternoon so my body clock / circadian rhythm has shifted. I now average 2,30 or 3,00 am bed , kept awake ages then get up around 1 cant get back asleep.. and its killing me. This why i jouned up here. Battered and abused. Just wanted out this life but folks here are so supportive its comforting, so i support others back where i can.
I totally get you. I feel the same all the time. I don't have enregyy for anyythigg at all. I'm tried of not being good enough, tired of trying, tried of putting down, tired of backstabbers, tired of crying, tired of insecurities, tired of being me and specificallyy tired of breathing. Everyythingg just feels too muchh. Too muchh to cope with. I'm just damn tired of being tired!

Hi so sorry to hear your pains too. We seem similar some of us. Just a curiosity, have you looked at your diet? I was feeling shitty in my stomach after meals, then tried gluten free, tummy not rotten any more. Just an idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoBack