• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nooneyouknow

nooneyouknow

bed rotting
Jul 17, 2024
i cannot stand being alive with such shitty emotions and just such a shitty time. i hang out with one person regularly and in the worst and keeping touch with people because I don't even realize the days going by anymore, it's just felt like a really long week this past few years. I can't take care of myself right or any other living thing with me and I'm so tired. I hung out with my ex yesterday, we're trying to be friends but it hurts to much I don't think I can do it. i love her to death honestly and just knowing it's more than one sided hurts. she's been doing her best and has been understanding with me and my emotions due to the breakup but holy shit I'm not doing it well but I cannot fathom the thought of not being friends with her at the very least. i really meant it when I told her I wanted to get old together and I looked forward to it. I dunno. I'm tired of feeling such shit I don't wanna do this anymore. It's been almost 6 months and I'm not even close to being over it, I've never been over anybody. But it sucks because damn do people have an easy time being over me

• Hugs
Reactions: derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Sorry you're having such a hard time. Lots of really reasonable takes in this post. Your feelings are relatable and valid, for sure.

The time thing gets crazy. When you're living in your own head it's like all sense of long-term time goes away. All you can do is try to keep your head above watter moment to moment.

Keeping in touch with friends is a challenge. My bff and I both get that way sometimes, and I'll honestly get a little annoyed with him. I try not to, but I tell him "look I know we both have depression, so when you don't respond at all you know I worry and think the worst. Just give me a thumbs up or something so I know you're alive." It can be really embarrassing to try and talk like that with a more surface level friend, but once you get closer I think it's okay to be that honest. The thing is, I know I do it to him sometimes, too, so we're both working on it.

With the ex, I can tell you that my personal experience was that it was better to cut ties. Believe me, we dated 7 years and she was my closest person in the world in every way during that period. I wish her nothing but happiness but trying to be friends afterwards was holding me back. I didn't get over her until I [sex joke] - let's say "met" - someone else. And even then not right away. But I've changed a lot since then, and now I'm far more compatible with the person I'm with.

Welcome to the forum, btw. If you ever need to talk feel free to reach out.