Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
My depression has gotten worse and now my mom wants me to get tested for schizophrenia. I want to die so badly but my family wont mail my plushy to my friend of it died rn. He has been with me since I was 15. He is like my big brother and i want him to have something that was important to me. He has to get an apartment first and its hurts waiting. I can barley get up anymore. Tho I never liked my dad it still hurt when I had to cut ties with him. I have lived a loveless sad life and I just want out. I hope he gets it soon so I can leave this horrible world behind.

• Hugs
Reactions: godsseepiestsoldier, RobinWhoLostItAll, manuel1056x and 1 other person
M

manuel1056x

Sep 9, 2023
I'm sorry for how you feel and what you go through. I hope don't matter what you do, that you will become happy. As a person who wants support from parents, I might recommend trusting your mother, you have nothing to lose. I don't know her, I don't know how realistic that is. I would wish to have something like that. . I'm also pretty exhausted and have never thought about CTB as much as I do now. So understand you. . But it's hard to give an advice for me.

I hope you will become happy.

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I'm sorry for how you feel and what you go through. I hope don't matter what you do, that you will become happy. As a person who wants support from parents, I might recommend trusting your mother, you have nothing to lose. I don't know her, I don't know how realistic that is. I would wish to have something like that. . I'm also pretty exhausted and have never thought about CTB as much as I do now. So understand you. . But it's hard to give an advice for me.

I hope you will become happy.
I live with my mom. She isnt a good person, she wants me to get diagnosed with as much as I can so I can go on disability so its can better her. She told me when I get one disability that she is gonna take part of it. I dont trust my family a while lot. Hope you can find happiness also.

• Aww..
Reactions: manuel1056x