L

LonelyTurkey

Each day is more exhasuting than the last
Jul 6, 2023
I'm so tired of feeling worthless and hopeless. I can't stand being alone anymore. Why am I so sad all the time. I wish my heart would just stop daily. I know I'm not alone here at least. I read every comment on all my posts, it's just getting to be too difficult for me to respond to them. Thank you all. On the bright side I have a therapy appointment tomorrow. First one.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, MiesePeter98, bluesoapyskies and 1 other person
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
Don't respond if you're not up for it, but know that you have people here for you. As you already know, this community is very supportive.

I hope your first few days back at school give you something different to focus on, and that your therapy session goes well.

Best of luck over the next few days as you get settled in. And don't hesitate to PM me if you need someone to talk to.

Reactions: LonelyTurkey and bluesoapyskies
MiesePeter98

MiesePeter98

🇹🇭🇦🇹❜🇸 🇨🇷🇦🇿🇾
Aug 20, 2023
Doing the first step is already a big step! You can't lose anything trying out, try to be open and don't think too much, i know its weird to say that, but try to speak with your heart and when you don't like the therapist (don't feel the connection etc.), communicate that openly.

Wish you all the best.