E

EnvyTangerine

Mar 5, 2023
I'm tired of trying. Not just to live but also to die. I'm stuck between having hope and having no hope. It just keeps swinging back and forth. I'm tired of I just want to die already. I'm scared of failing and of pain. I just wish I could just relax and die peacefully. But that's not going to happen anytime soon it feels like. I'm tired. Being dead sounds really nice right about now.

• Hugs
Reactions: SolSideUp, 0000000000000, outrider567 and 1 other person
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I am also fed up with having no ctb method, it really seems I will be stuck here until old age if this continues. The only hope I could have is of dying peacefully, but as it's so far away it seems meaningless. Of course everyone will do their best to make us more miserable as well so we are trapped in a cycle of suffering. I hope you find some energy I guess, I haven't had any for a long time.

Reactions: 0000000000000
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree that it sounds so nice finally being gone, this world certainly offers no relief from suffering, and it's certainly a punishment having no straightforward way to exit. As humans, of course we deserve the option to just die in peace without struggle as it can be so tiring feeling trapped here.

Reactions: 0000000000000