vultureilse

vultureilse

ready to go, just waiting for the right time!
Dec 31, 2022
i just want to be gone im trying ti fall asleep but cant i feel like my body is trying to torture me by keeping me awake

i feel like drinking myself to the point of unconsciousness rn i feel so shitty i just want to be dead everythings so exhausting i feel so anxious from the lack of sleep

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: bbye111, donealready, Forever Sleep and 2 others
disorder

disorder

Jan 10, 2023
hello. i understand how you are feeling rn as i also suffer from insomnia while being in a very bad mental health period. i wish you the best, hugs.

• Love
Reactions: vultureilse
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Of course I'm also incredibly tired of being here, I do understand that it really is so awful feeling trapped in this hellish world when you just want to be gone. It sounds so wonderful and ideal to me finally being free from this world for all eternity, that's all that I've ever really wished for, it's a shame that we cannot all just have some N and finally end this useless existence.

• Love
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Does anything help to alleviate things, even if only a bit? Does anyone in your life know how you feel?

• Love
Heartbroken2022

Heartbroken2022

Jan 3, 2023
Have you tried any medication to regulate your sleep?
For me drinking 1 glass of wine or something equivalent to whisky helps to get sleepy. But not much more than this. Certainly not being drunk.

• Love
vultureilse

vultureilse

Dec 31, 2022
Does anything help to alleviate things, even if only a bit? Does anyone in your life know how you feel?
ive managed to get some sleep so i feel a bit better now. i ran out of antidepressants and going through a withdrawal rn so thats probably why im feeling so shitty today

people know but i dont really have anyone i could rely on cause my familys abusive and i dont have any friends
Have you tried any medication to regulate your sleep?
For me drinking 1 glass of wine or something equivalent to whisky helps to get sleepy. But not much more than this. Certainly not being drunk.
i did take some random sleeping pills and managed to fall asleep. i dont usually have trouble with this today its just because of a combination of anxiety and antidepressant withdrawal ig

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
ive managed to get some sleep so i feel a bit better now. i ran out of antidepressants and going through a withdrawal rn so thats probably why im feeling so shitty today

people know but i dont really have anyone i could rely on cause my familys abusive and i dont have any friends

i did take some random sleeping pills and managed to fall asleep. i dont usually have trouble with this today its just because of a combination of anxiety and antidepressant withdrawal ig
Withdrawals can definitely make you feel terrible.

It certainly makes sense to want to die if you've had to deal with isolation and an abusive family. But that has all you ever known but I don't think you can judge whether the totality of life is worth living based on that alone. But I know if that change can happen it take a long time and that doesn't necessarily do anything about your current situation.

• Love
vultureilse

vultureilse

Dec 31, 2022
Withdrawals can definitely make you feel terrible.

It certainly makes sense to want to die if you've had to deal with isolation and an abusive family. But that has all you ever known but I don't think you can judge whether the totality of life is worth living based on that alone. But I know if that change can happen it take a long time and that doesn't necessarily do anything about your current situation.
i just dont really want to spend all my life trying to undo what my trauma did. like even if it gets better ill still have multiple mental illnesses to deal with and theyre just not things that can be completely cured even if i learn how to manage the symptoms. my quality of life will never match that of a normal mentally healthy person so id rather just be dead