D1byRam3n

D1byRam3n

Trying to escape from cruel reality
Nov 14, 2023
I hate to get myself on here again, but im always feeling so lonely in real life and I don't have any places or someone else that willing to listen to my problem in a real life. I also get feeling so insecure and very anxiety whenever i post something on here... cause my bad English that not being feel so welcomed in here, and Im really sorry for that... hopes everyone in here do still having a nice time with your life...

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, witless, Ironborn and 6 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Don't worry about grammar mistakes. This is a place of support, and anyone genuinely trying to help will understand what you're trying to say.

If you can feel some belonging and vent effectively, stick around! Only as long as it's helpful, of course.

• Love
Reactions: GoatHerder, Ironborn and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Like derpyderpins said- don't worry about grammar. It's impressive that you can communicate in another language at all. I can't and I still make spelling and grammar mistakes in my native language! I'd say the majority of people are welcoming here.

• Love
Reactions: Ironborn and derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Like derpyderpins said- don't worry about grammar. It's impressive that you can communicate in another language at all. I can't and I still make spelling and grammar mistakes in my native language!
That's really true! I'm struggling so much learning korean lol 2nd languages are very very tough if you don't use them every day.

I'd say the majority of people are welcoming here.
Yup! This place is full of good people. Even if someone says something harsh in the moment, they're probably good deep down and just struggling. Just avoid anyone who specifically goes on or regularly discusses NEET/incel forums because good god it's worse than you could imagine and you don't need to risk falling into that swirling pit of sad.

• Love
Reactions: GoatHerder, Ironborn and Forever Sleep
Ironborn

Ironborn

Experienced
Jan 29, 2024
Don't feel anxious, it's fantastic that you can communicate in another language.
If people are mean to you for that they have no right being on this site.
But from what I've seen the people here are good.

No More Tears

No More Tears

I'm tired of missing the bus.
Jul 26, 2024
Ehhh, we have people from all over the world, who speak all sorts of different languages. Don't worry about not sounding right, we'll figure out what you're trying to say.