• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

pomcustard

pomcustard

Coping with sweets
Jul 29, 2024
Just the thought of still waking up after an attempt is horrifying to me. It almost makes me too scared to even attempt to begin with. I'm planning on ctb soon and I don't know what I'll do if it fails again. I'm too weak to use a method like hanging, drowning, or cutting. I desperately need this to work. I just want to be at peace. Please let this work.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lynnschronicles and Praestat_Mori
Themogger

Themogger

Psuedo Genius
Jul 23, 2024
Just the thought of still waking up after an attempt is horrifying to me. It almost makes me too scared to even attempt to begin with. I'm planning on ctb soon and I don't know what I'll do if it fails again. I'm too weak to use a method like hanging, drowning, or cutting. I desperately need this to work. I just want to be at peace. Please let this work.
What method do you plan on using?

Themogger

Themogger

Psuedo Genius
Jul 23, 2024
I plan on using SN. It's listed as 99+% purity and I bought it from a chemical supplier.
You have the other stuff too? AE? Antacids? As long as you have a procedure you should be good to go

pomcustard

pomcustard

Coping with sweets
Jul 29, 2024
You have the other stuff too? AE? Antacids? As long as you have a procedure you should be good to go
I have anti emetics and paracetamol too. Also there seems to be mixed reactions on antacids. I'm seeing people debate that it can affect the absorption of SN, so I'm not sure if I should be taking it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I have the same fear, it's so horrific and terrifying to me how one can end up trapped in a situation of way worse torment in an existence already so immensely cruel. I also just want peace, I wish for a painless death just like never waking again, I hope you find what you search for.

• Hugs
Reactions: pomcustard