wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
I'm not someone who hates all forms of existence

I just don't want the life I have, and there's no other way out of it

I'm so upset that I had a 1 in 400,000,000,000,000 chance of being born - and I was - only to be born into a life not worth living

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wastingtime, en-bat-y, hhh_ and 11 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is so dreadful how people have to suffer so much, existence is just too cruel.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: en-bat-y and wildflowers1996
Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023

I'm so upset that I had a 1 in 400,000,000,000,000 chance of being born - and I was - only to be born into a life not worth living
I feel exactly the same.

Under a different set of circumstances, I wouldn't be feeling this dead-end hopeless.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: en-bat-y, LonelyKitten, wildflowers1996 and 1 other person
LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
I share your sentiment.

In my case, it's not hating existence itself, but instead being pained so strongly by *loving* it so much - painfully aware of the lack of a genuine chance at a reasonable life experience.

It's like a lottery we didn't sign up for, and we lost from day zero without another chance at a ticket.
All said and done, before we ever even spoke our first word.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: en-bat-y and wildflowers1996
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023

You aren't alone. I worked my ass off and went unloved despite doing everything possible to become an oncologist. Then it was stolen from me and no one batted and eyelash. I never had a life or anything approaching it. People could've fought for me. Could've saved my life. And just went meh fuck him and didn't.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: en-bat-y, wildflowers1996 and carac
LetMeBeSad

LetMeBeSad

Student
Sep 21, 2023

I too have found this life to be really anticlimactic.

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyKitten and wildflowers1996
en-bat-y

en-bat-y

Nov 4, 2023

I share your sentiment.

In my case, it's not hating existence itself, but instead being pained so strongly by *loving* it so much - painfully aware of the lack of a genuine chance at a reasonable life experience.

It's like a lottery we didn't sign up for, and we lost from day zero without another chance at a ticket.
All said and done, before we ever even spoke our first word.

i completely relate, i would have loved to have had a good life but it doesn't seem like it'll happen and i'm so worn out with the life i've had. I've started to hear in my head "Many people suffer in this world and die in that suffering, why do you think you deserve any better than them? what makes you special that you get a better life?" and i mean that's true isn't it? it seems like most people in this world are suffering and i heard rates of poverty and homelessness and all are only increasing. How can i even think i can have a better life while so many others don't?

• Love
Reactions: LonelyKitten