_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
why do people have to be so damn egoistic and cruel? why do some people have the need to torture exactly those who are at their worst? why can't people just be nice and offer help instead of beating those who are already fallen and laying on the ground?.. i know its the way we are designed, people who feel powerless are literally forced to find a way to feel in control again very quick, but why does it has to be that way?
if this fucking god has created us, why has he made us exactly that way.. i don't get why people support this whole fantasy about a god, the devil, and hell. its a whole scam.. ya this particular god can heal the sick but doesn't, feed the starving but doesn't, cure the diseased but doesn't, he can't do fk all as evidence from the last 2000 yrs, he couldn't even forgive a guy for eating an apple for christs sake.. all those popes with their crazy amounts of money and power.. all talk about helping those in need, 'with PrAyIng', while sitting on one of the biggest money pockets.. its so twisted.. they scare you with hell and punishment.. im sorry for those kids who are told there is this evil, invisible god out there, who sees it all and lets you suffer for eternity in hell, as if this life isn't already hell.. but he fking loves you.. this whole thing is abuse and has to stop.. all those bloody wars, in name of god, its just horrible..
i hate this whole system, growing up in schools which teach nothing more than how to obey, competition, some trash which has been forgotten right after the exams and that your opinion doesn't matter. we are just some fucking chess pieces in the eyes of the gov and big cooperation, ready to die for some imaginary borders and power struggles.. im so fucking done with this shit, done listening to peoples nonsense and pseudo 'justice', a license to abuse people and to mold them into whatever is desired.. this world is not for me.. sorry for raging about religion, but im so done with all of their lies and this endless circle of scamming people..

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, disabledandhopeless, Ybother and 12 others
leiche

leiche

i need a cigarette
Aug 19, 2020
i want to live, but not in this world full of bad people, wars, diseases, etc. cruel people never experienced shit, that's why they don't have a clue about others' feelings, they will never understand that every single person suffers from something at the moment. they torture animals just for fun, bully those who are not like them and do so many other things. when it comes to system, i totally agree since i gave up educating. this world is doomed

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Pisceslilith, disabledandhopeless and 8 others
KindaAlwaysKnew

KindaAlwaysKnew

Sep 26, 2018
Yes humans are the most abhorrent species the planet has ever known for sure.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, disabledandhopeless, Ybother and 5 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I felt this. I had a rant last night in Off Topic about manipulation, lying, politics and religion. I am disgusted. It is all so profane, and it seems that the profane is what has the most power and influence at every level.

I grew up Christian, went to a Lutheran school, even considered going into ministry, but I realized at 25 that I didn't want to go to church anymore, and a couple of years later, realized I didn't believe. In all those years, I didn't learn practical values or receive genuine understanding or compassion. Christianity seems to me to be nothing but a huge virtual signaling scam. What I learned that was of practical value came from Stoicism, such as what virtues are and why it's better to practice them than not, how things flow more smoothly for everyone when we acknowledge we impact others, that none of us is perfect, and that there is something higher but still human to aspire to.

• Love
Reactions: disabledandhopeless, Sprite_Geist, _Minsk and 3 others
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I feel this 100%. I really relate to the vent about religion since religious abuse and being forced into a christian school where I was bullied and touched inappropriately set into motion my first reason to ctb. I hate how this world and society favors and rewards those who lie, cheat and steal. Extreme cut throat competition and stepping all over others for personal gain is the norm. I'm not cut out for life or this world.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, disabledandhopeless, AprilsBlessings and 4 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Since you decided to edit your post and add more to it, I wish I could give it a second heart just for that. I've said it before and I will say it again, as far as I'm concerned, humanity is a virus and we're a whole lot scarier than Covid-19 could ever dream of becoming. Not only did we infect the Earth, but the most parasitic people out there found a way to override the Earth's immune system so they could continue to suck the life out of it for money.

I also think I agree with Riddick, that I believe in some kind of a god (not any particular religion), but I absolutely hate the fucker. I know that my belief is based on the god of the gaps fallacy, but it still clings to me whether I like it or not. It will be nice when I can finally get on the bus and leave this all behind then it won't even matter.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
Life is defiled. Our senses are defiled. Our very existence is a desecration

We live in Satan's world. Satan is the ruler of this realm.

While you are alive, you suffer. Hail Satan. When you are gone, you have passed into eternal peace. Praise God. Ever second that tics by, is one more second we are separated from absolute peace.

Fuck this shit.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, _Minsk and Lost in a Dream
D

Despairing

Student
Oct 25, 2019
So am I. The older I get I see this for what it is. Animal cruelty just shows how abhorrent humans are.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Lost in a Dream, leiche and 2 others