Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Please don't judge me. I am a pathetic human being who truly needs to ctb. I hate myself more than anyone will ever know. I tried to email the asshole that I made my huge mistake with and he has blocked me. I only wanted to find out why he lied to me and told me shit that wasnt true and then ghosted me as if I never existed. I feel as if this has been the driving force for me to hurry up and get out of this fucked life. I'm so mad at my friend he left a couple of weeks ago and we were supposed to go together. Now I am totally alone and I miss him so much. I can't stop crying, but I will get my revenge on the asshole before I leave this shitty life

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, WAITING TO DIE, koipu1337 and 5 others
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
I'm so sorry..fuck

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
Please don't judge me. I am a pathetic human being who truly needs to ctb. I hate myself more than anyone will ever know. I tried to email the asshole that I made my huge mistake with and he has blocked me. I only wanted to find out why he lied to me and told me shit that wasnt true and then ghosted me as if I never existed. I feel as if this has been the driving force for me to hurry up and get out of this fucked life. I'm so mad at my friend he left a couple of weeks ago and we were supposed to go together. Now I am totally alone and I miss him so much. I can't stop crying, but I will get my revenge on the asshole before I leave this shitty life
I'm dealing with a similar situation too, and I'm feeling all things you're feeling. The urge to reach out and explain how much pain this person has caused me is so strong. It feels like they've derailed your life in some major way.

However, although you may feel like you're getting revenge on this person by ctbing, I can almost guarantee that they simply wouldn't care just given the fact that they treated you so badly to begin with and clearly don't have any remorse about it because they've blocked you.

It's not like you ever need a reason to justify you ctbing, and I understand everyone's emotional distress threshold is different, but if you're doing it just to get revenge on this person, it's probably not going to have much of an effect on them either way.

I wish you the best in whatever you decide, and since I'm going through something similar, please feel free to pm.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and koipu1337
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I'm dealing with a similar situation too, and I'm feeling all things you're feeling. The urge to reach out and explain how much pain this person has caused me is so strong. It feels like they've derailed your life in some major way.

However, although you may feel like you're getting revenge on this person by ctbing, I can almost guarantee that they simply wouldn't care just given the fact that they treated you so badly to begin with and clearly don't have any remorse about it because they've blocked you.

It's not like you ever need a reason to justify you ctbing, and I understand everyone's emotional distress threshold is different, but if you're doing it just to get revenge on this person, it's probably not going to have much of an effect on them either way.

I wish you the best in whatever you decide, and since I'm going through something similar, please feel free to pm.
I apologize I didn't make myself very clear. I'm not ctb because of this asshole. I've other plans for him. All of his conversations with me have been downloaded and I will be sending them to certain people in his life. I'll be gone before the shit hits the fan and quite honestly I don[t care

Reactions: koipu1337
tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
I apologize I didn't make myself very clear. I'm not ctb because of this asshole. I've other plans for him. All of his conversations with me have been downloaded and I will be sending them to certain people in his life. I'll be gone before the shit hits the fan and quite honestly I don[t care
No worries. Probably a good idea to expose him to the wife

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and koipu1337
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Reactions: get.some.sleep, koipu1337, Myforevercharlie and 1 other person
Y

Yaffle

Lifeā€™s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
No place for judgement here, we all have our own reasons for wanting to CTB and no one judges.

You're not pathetic, you're hurting - both for the asshole and your friend.

We're all here for you.
and grown children and his boss
Damn he must have hurt you bad, you do what you have to. :heart:

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I'm so sorry dear UnattainablešŸ«‚

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
No place for judgement here, we all have our own reasons for wanting to CTB and no one judges.

You're not pathetic, you're hurting - both for the asshole and your friend.

We're all here for you.

Damn he must have hurt you bad, you do what you have to. :heart:
Thank you but I do still feel pathetic. Anyone who wants to be cared about that much well .....
I'm so sorry dear UnattainablešŸ«‚
Thank you. I feel as if I opened pandora's box allowing this asshole into my life. The little girl in me wants to be loved so badly - it is pathetic

• Love
Reactions: person357, koipu1337 and Yaffle
A

anxious_depressive

I'm in despair
Dec 21, 2021
Hi

No one's judging you.

And you're not pathetic.
Please don't think of yourself that way.

You are a sensitive and kind person who has been through a lot of pain.

I realize that words can't help, but I really want to support you.

A big hug.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Hi

No one's judging you.

And you're not pathetic.
Please don't think of yourself that way.

You are a sensitive and kind person who has been through a lot of pain.

I realize that words can't help, but I really want to support you.

A big hug.
You are very kind. I've made a huge error in judgment and was rejected I n a horrible way. I h a ve no one to blame but myself. The hate I feel fo r myself is overwhelming

A

anxious_depressive

I'm in despair
Dec 21, 2021
You are very kind. I've made a huge error in judgment and was rejected I n a horrible way. I h a ve no one to blame but myself. The hate I feel fo r myself is overwhelming
Everyone can make a mistake or be deceived.
Please don't be so hard on yourself.

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Revenge is so satisfying, make it good and enjoy.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. It's so awful what happened to you. I hope you find peace. I send you a big virtual *HUG* hope that helps a bit.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
A similar thing happened to me when a so - called friend started to behave weird by disappearing for a couple of minutes at a time during phone conversations. They also started to just ghost me in the middle of text conversations on WhatsApp.
I was deeply in love with this person and they gave all the signals that they felt the same way.
Then one day they just stopped communicating whatsoever without explanation.
I eventually got a response from them via email 8 days after they had ghosted me.
The message read : " Do not contact me again, because even if you do, I will not answer you ".
Even to this day, it still baffles the hell out of me what happened.
Sorry you went through this, I know how distressing things like this can be.
It's not your fault that some people are just plain weird and horrible.
Hugs.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
Everyone makes mistakes. Really stupid mistakes. Forgive yourself for this one and accept you will make mistakes and end up learning from them. You're smarter now than you were before.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. It's so awful what happened to you. I hope you find peace. I send you a big virtual *HUG* hope that helps a bit.
It does help

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori