G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I'm very miserable, people keeps betraying me and lying to me and I'm so sick and tired of it all so I definitely need to leave this world ASAP.

I just don't trust people and their lies anymore and I definitely want to leave this world.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Praestat_Mori, Spiritual survivor and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really awful how many humans just create so much suffering, to me humans truly are the worst species, I understand why you'd just wish to be gone.

• Informative
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
I'm very miserable, people keeps betraying me and lying to me and I'm so sick and tired of it all so I definitely need to leave this world ASAP.

I just don't trust people and their lies anymore and I definitely want to leave this world.
I once felt the way u do, but what it took to recover from this was some Christian people I had met, they helped me understand why people are like this. But also I watched tons of videos by a bunch of different people about narcissism on YouTube. This helped me get educated on how to identify these people quicker, and also to see my deficits that are causing me to fall into these type of situations. I highly suggest u start watching a channel on YouTube called NarcDaily. It's a good one to start with. Or Narcology unscripted. Joe B House. Narc survivor. ASSC direct. The royal we, societal narcissism. These can help u gain clarity. Sorry u are going thru this. 🤗 it will get better don't give up yet I hope.

• Informative
Reactions: Suicidebydeath