• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
But here I am. Drinking for 6 days straight, crying every day, havent worked in weeks and running out of savings. The end is near I can feel it. Ive bought the rope. Im about to write my letter after this post, going to spend this week cleaning up the house so i dont leave a mess and hopefully be gone not too long after

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, Beyond_Repair, ToMoveOn and 1 other person
sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
should probably stop drinking and see what happens, it can make u feel miserable

also slows down the speed of going thru ur savings

shit is expensive

Gangrel

Gangrel

Jul 25, 2024
i'm sorry you feel like this, i wish life was kinder to you, i wish i could hold your hand and be there for you

• Love
Reactions: appleguy420
F

Fantasy22

May 10, 2024
Life is shit, I get that. I hope all goes well with you and you're able to stop suffering

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
should probably stop drinking and see what happens, it can make u feel miserable

also slows down the speed of going thru ur savings

shit is expensive
Drinking is why I'm still alive. It gives me one thing to look forward to at the end of the days, to numb myself and actually not fee like complete shit for once. I'll agree it is expensive as fuck