itsyaboimio

itsyaboimio

spacing out 24/7
Jul 8, 2023
i dont have any hobby and goal like others. my entire life is filled with emptiness and anxiousity about the future. I don't know what im good at either. compared to my friends, my life feels so lifeless and empty. im slowly being driven insane. i keep telling myself that I'll change, but nothing actually change. i just wanna be dead so i dont have to think about this kind of shit anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: HappyForever?, Painfu.Ll.suffering, Blue Elephant and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable just wishing for eternal nothingness, it must be tiring being trapped in that situation, I always feel so much dread for what lies ahead as well. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: itsyaboimio
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
I feel u. Everyone are expecting me to be good at something but i suck at everything . Im definitely feeling like a failure. Im sorry ure going through this too

Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
I´ve always had people, mostly from my family, telling me to try and have hobbies to distract myself but I just couldn´t do anything without being bored instantly. When I think of my future I can only see fog nothing else, I have nothing in my mind when it comes to my future. Never had friends so I never had no one that I could compare my life too, but I did envy for a time people that seemed happy and fulfilled with life.
Wish you all the best

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
i dont have any hobby and goal like others. my entire life is filled with emptiness and anxiousity about the future. I don't know what im good at either. compared to my friends, my life feels so lifeless and empty. im slowly being driven insane. i keep telling myself that I'll change, but nothing actually change. i just wanna be dead so i dont have to think about this kind of shit anymore.
Hobbies are hard when you're sad. Hobbies are supposed to bring us joy but how can we enjoy them when we're always down!?
And good at? I'm not even gonna go there? I suck at pretty much anything I do. I'm just happy if I'm average at anything.

itsyaboimio

itsyaboimio

spacing out 24/7
Jul 8, 2023
Hobbies are hard when you're sad. Hobbies are supposed to bring us joy but how can we enjoy them when we're always down!?
And good at? I'm not even gonna go there? I suck at pretty much anything I do. I'm just happy if I'm average at anything.
so real. i really want a hobby but i cant even enjoy anything, it rather feels pressuring. I cant feel passionate about it at all. i think im unable to feel passionate about anything in my life anymore, everything feels so dull and tiring

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
@itsyaboimio Maybe many things are, I can't presume to say that there are beautiful things around you, maybe there are, maybe there aren't. Maybe you shouldn't focus on it, maybe you should let things go, let everything go and start with a blank mind. When you do whatever, don't do it like it's usually suppose to be done, do it like you feel it's the right way to be done.

itsyaboimio

itsyaboimio

spacing out 24/7
Jul 8, 2023
@itsyaboimio Maybe many things are, I can't presume to say that there are beautiful things around you, maybe there are, maybe there aren't. Maybe you shouldn't focus on it, maybe you should let things go, let everything go and start with a blank mind. When you do whatever, don't do it like it's usually suppose to be done, do it like you feel it's the right way to be done.
yeah maybe i should, thanks for the advice