U

uletayu

failure
Apr 16, 2023
I feel like every time my situation gets better, I somehow find a way to mess everything up, even though I am trying my hardest to make the best out of it. Now I feel a bit better but I am still scared of what the future will be like and what lies ahead. This is the only place I talk about suicide and I'm thinking maybe I should tell someone in real life how I'm really feeling, but I am afraid I will be judged, because I have little people who I can trust. I'm stuck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lammpz, western_heart and Deo volente
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
Who do you want to tell? Like a therapist or a friend?

D

Deo volente

Nov 28, 2022
I feel like every time my situation gets better, I somehow find a way to mess everything up, even though I am trying my hardest to make the best out of it. Now I feel a bit better but I am still scared of what the future will be like and what lies ahead. This is the only place I talk about suicide and I'm thinking maybe I should tell someone in real life how I'm really feeling, but I am afraid I will be judged, because I have little people who I can trust. I'm stuck.
You and me both. xD

Reactions: uletayu
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
Maybe I should accept that I have nobody and that I will never be happy

I decided I am not telling anybody
Are you sure? Well if you want to talk about it, I completely understand what you're going through and you can message me whenever the feelings/thoughts get a little overwhelming, okay? Good luck. Also, I think you might find your happiness. With some of us, it just takes a while and a lot of hard work, sweat and blood basically before we even get to feel it.

Reactions: jemetire