ScaredGirl

ScaredGirl

Mimi Ruru- 21 ~ she/her soft, death craving nerd
Dec 20, 2020
its so lonely and empty being me. i love my darling but I feel she will get bored of being with me and handling my mental health and disailities. im never enough for anyone to want ot be friends or my partners i love endlessly but feel nobody ever loves tge same back

• Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, foxdie, Bigpink and 6 others
Ender

Ender

Dec 29, 2020
I understand you, and I relate to this 100%. I have no partners, neither any friends. Pretty much, they all up and left for reasons I still don't know. I'm still in school, and I'm afraid of heading back when we can. I'm sure I'll be alone, and still have people tell me I'm weird or that I'm a school shooter. It never ends. But at the same time, loneliness is pleasant, but also it isn't. It. Never. Ends. I'm very, very sorry for you. But I and others as I've learned, are here for you friend. :)

ScaredGirl

ScaredGirl

Dec 20, 2020
I understand you, and I relate to this 100%. I have no partners, neither any friends. Pretty much, they all up and left for reasons I still don't know. I'm still in school, and I'm afraid of heading back when we can. I'm sure I'll be alone, and still have people tell me I'm weird or that I'm a school shooter. It never ends. But at the same time, loneliness is pleasant, but also it isn't. It. Never. Ends. I'm very, very sorry for you. But I and others as I've learned, are here for you friend. :)
heya dear thank you. Maybe we could be friends?

Ender

Ender

Dec 29, 2020
heya dear thank you. Maybe we could be friends?
Maybe... I would absolutely, but I'm new to this. Also, I'm 18 and a male. Geez, sorry for the awkwardness. I mean I don't know what that has do with anything. Again, sorry, I'm very anxious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noriv159
ScaredGirl

ScaredGirl

Dec 20, 2020
Maybe... I would absolutely, but I'm new to this. Also, I'm 18 and a male. Geez, sorry for the awkwardness. I mean I don't know what that has do with anything. Again, sorry, I'm very anxious.
its okay aslong as you dont judge me and stuff then thats cool ^^ im female and 21 if that helps?