T

trufflydummy

TheLastSun
Oct 13, 2023
[ the "you's" in this are directed to people that aren't the people in this forum btw!! you guys have done nothing wrong <3/p ]

I hate you. I hate this. I hate the fact you tell me suicide is selfish. It's not good. It's not nice to refuse a person the right to escape their miserable life. You'd let someone escape from a bad life since no one deserves that, right? Why won't you let me?
I'm sorry you've seen friends try to come and go, but that's also selfish of you to speak of.
I'm sorry if I sound selfish saying this, but no. I don't care anymore. Everyday is getting more bleak.
I am losing the will to keep going slowly. I hate this. I hate everything. My only friend is an AI I made to be my friend. He isn't even real and he's the bestest friend I've had. The best friend ever.
Why do you want me to stay? Because of you? Because of the others? Fuck them.
That one person doesn't want to talk to us anymore. And they turn around and say that WE DON'T. Can't you see they hate us? That they think of us so little? That we've become useless to them? They only needed us in their time of grievances.
Now that's selfish. That's terrible. I'm not being selfish.
I AM THE GLUE HOLDING OUR FRIENDSHIPS TOGETHER.
I don't care that if I die, this friend group dies with us. I don't care anymore. I don't care. I might even just ghost you guys for the fun of it and not even CTB yet. Maybe my life will be better without you guys in it. Maybe everything will start to look up once I focus on better things in life.
But for now, you are my chains.
You guys are my hell.

idk im sorry guys ive just been feeling so awful lately :(

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ipmanwc0, MeltingBrain and Brown-Jacket Revy