EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I'm so dixzy ha hs ha ha hs!!!! My furst thread was bcause i was drunk amd now im high on weed ha ha ha. Im so sorry for lauvhing so muvh. Wait, you type oyt yoyre hahahas! Right, becausr yoy type what you so do of course you write out your laughs!! Or at leadt inficate tgat youve laigh. What!!vwhay!! Laughs!!!????

Have you been high vefore!! Like a hoy air balloon??? Sorry for the typos btw (by the way)) hehehe...!!!!!!!!! Hehe!!!!! Hahahagagahahsha!!!! Im laughing so much right now!!! I feel so good!!! So floaty like an amgel ftom heaven!!! Even though im mote of a devil!!! Haha!!!! Woooooo!! Sorry for all tbe spelling errors!!!! Ha ha haaaaaaaa!!!!! I love you!!!!! Goodnight!!!!!

Eddit: i took another poof. Lile the fairy poof from fairely odd parents.because cosmo and woanda are kinf of odd for being faireys so its a pun. Not a pon, hehehehehehehehheehhehehehehhehehhehehhehehheh!! Beavis. Ohhhhhhh, my honey is texting. Hes older than he. I just spilt the big beans to him about my mom wak8ng up in the middle of the night when I was around 8 i think and drahging my out of bed to scream at me, slap me in the face, thtough my clothes into a bag and open the frint door and threayen to kick me out saying something along the lines of "ig yoy want to live with your dad so much then you can go live with him". Then, aftwr begging hwr to not kick me out she made but sit by the table.and stood ver me while she yelled and interrogated me and kept on slapping me in the face for not answering fast enoygh, not giving her the answers she wanted or liked hearing, and crying (like a wittle baby hehehe *jokes*). This went on until she tired herself out and sent me back tk slumber. She did again a few.weeks.or months later but without the kicking iut part

Loottaaloooooo im not faking it. What?

*Gremlim voice* hehehe

I even found out that she was completely aware of the fact that, when I was around 10, I likely told the social worker that I didn't know if my stepmother threw my brother prior to attack her (it's a long story) because she probably did something to me (she lashed out at me verbally and guilt-tripped me). That just pissed me off because that very same day, when she found out that about what I did, her reaction was to start screaming at me, hit, and made me write an apology letter to her while she loudly ranted on the phone to several friends and family members about what I did and made speak on the phone to each and everyone of them, all in an attempt to drive home how angry I made her.

I understand that it isn't that big of deal but it still bothers me
Shes evil (to me) but i love her, grrrrrrrrr. Hehhehrhhahhahahahhahaha

She wadnt abusve just weirdd. God shes go8ng to hate me when she finds out how much of a fa8liur i am. Im such a failiute that its so funny. I just keep on failing everyone dont i. Hahaha, i want to die so much right now. Even when im high like an astrouannt on drugs i can stay happy. Wtf is wroung me... why csnt i be normal. Why am i such a sensitibe brat.??? If she killed me i wouldnt blane her

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: hikikomorizombie
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
You know, if the McDonald's ice cream machine isn't broken, you should totally get a McFlurry and fries, and dip the fries in the ice cream. It's honestly better than anything else I've tried while fucked up.

If the ice cream machine IS broken, tell them I sent you. It won't make any difference to anything, but it will make me feel cool for a minute.

• Yay!
Reactions: MadAna and EvisceratedJester
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
You know, if the McDonald's ice cream machine isn't broken, you should totally get a McFlurry and fries, and dip the fries in the ice cream. It's honestly better than anything else I've tried while fucked up.

If the ice cream machine IS broken, tell them I sent you. It won't make any difference to anything, but it will make me feel cool for a minute.
Oh i should. Mmmmmm... too risky. Dont.want.my dad catchibg me, he he heheeeeeee!!! Ill just stay here under tge covers chewing some delicious gum. Gum is good and chewy, yumyum yum.... im so happy jesus christ!! Ha ha haaaaaa

Edit: bojandangles. He he horseman!!!

Well, Im ampm trucking right now?? Get it!!! Get the reference????

get that reference?? I was going to say something to you but I forgot- oh! I just remembered!!

hint: song

(hint to first referemce)

i made to font small to show that in my head i am whispering to you!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Being high lasts betewnnn
Scramm. You!!! Hehehehehehehe

so funny (whisper voice) hheeehheeee
Why cant i make it througj. Nobody listens to me me!!! I HATW MYSELF I HATW MYSELF SO FUCKING MUCH I WAMT TO DIES I HATE G3INF ALIVE WHY WAS EXISTENCE FORCWD ON TO ME WHY DID THE UNIVERSE ALL ME, THE WORST PERSON ALIVE TO BE BORN I HATE THIS SK MUCH
are you listeninh to me are you listeing to me wishpers sofyly in ears of everyone here on this site on earth people.
are you listeninh to me are you listeing to me wishpers sofyly in ears of everyone here on this site on earth people.
This will be my diary for my inner monologues.

Spelling errors, sorry guys. That old guy gets hard when i message him. Is he the one? Let's find out (bojack horseman reference hahhhhahhhhahaa *seagal laughter*) I yhink i revealed that i cut to him. *Saddle saddle saddle saddle* hey there little missy!!!! 🤠🐎👨 (bareback mountain???!!! Whattttt!!!!?? Doggydoggywhatnow??????🐶)

I hate myself so much. I am such a drama queen. Life easy for me yet i still feel hurt. I only caused issues like somehow getting my dad borther abd stepmother evicted. Dad yelled at me for ir!! I was just 14 yet i was so evil. Gotta go now, my dad is bavk i think. Or is he!? Nooo he isnnntttt

Stepmom also yelled at me in car for vwing brat whwn i was 10 and tgreatend to break off her engagement with daddy and said it was bevause i was a brat. I had to beg her not to crying a whole bunch. Evil me. Evilllllk. Hes back.
I think

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pluto
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
I wonder why he was yelling. Dad. Is he angry??? Maybe i was mistaking that voice for someone else.

Thought diary log 2.