• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
I haven't been so euphoric and happy in a long time, the idea that this torment will soon be over fills me with immense joy, it's incredible, a pure happiness like that of a child.

• Hugs
Reactions: Theresnoescape, thebelljarrr, pone and 19 others
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
i hope you can do whatever you want until that time!!

Reactions: Placo
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you feel so relieved, I hope that you find freedom from all the suffering.

Reactions: ADHDloser and Placo
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I haven't been so euphoric and happy in a long time, the idea that this torment will soon be over fills me with immense joy, it's incredible, a pure happiness like that of a child.
I'm happy for you placo,i hope that everything goes smoothly and successfully

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
I envy you and at the same time I'm happy for you @Placo. <3

• Hugs
Reactions: ADHDloser and Placo
BrokeN__lil’__girl

BrokeN__lil’__girl

STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!
May 10, 2023
That's great news! That's exactly how anyone who decided to end their life should feel!! Best wishes!! 🧡🧡🧡💚

• Love
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I feel the same way, finding a better method made me very happy at the time, but now that I know the package will arrive on Monday it gives me renewed hope. Nothing matters anymore, almost nothing hurts anymore, you just have to wait until the day comes. Which is also mental torture, but it can't be avoided.

I'm happy for you! Good luck and I hope you find happiness.

• Hugs
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, Placo and worthIess
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Are you envious because you don't have a method yet? With commitment you can find it, it's a challenge.
Yes, I do have a method, the 48h SN. And yours?

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023
Me too

M

mr7861p

May 12, 2024
I'm so happy for you, hope you can find peace soon. Have you prepared your plan and all the ingredients required for SN? Are you going with AE?

I

IwantHappiness

May 31, 2024
Good question, with the addition of helium definitely less, I'll find out soon.
consider SN maybe? From what i read it works and the pain does not last for a long time

T

Tired_birth_1967

Nov 1, 2023
The idea of dying really is the only thing that gives me peace. I'm sorry that this requires so much pain and suffering until we reach that peace.

Reactions: thebelljarrr and Placo
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
I'm so happy for you, hope you can find peace soon. Have you prepared your plan and all the ingredients required for SN? Are you going with AE?
It is not SN as method but asphyxiation.
consider SN maybe? From what i read it works and the pain does not last for a long time
I don't have the patience to wait anymore.
The idea of dying really is the only thing that gives me peace. I'm sorry that this requires so much pain and suffering until we reach that peace.
Apparently peace has to be earned.

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
Are you envious because you don't have a method yet? With commitment you can find it, it's a challenge.
I have a method, I'm just waiting for the space to clear out. I'm afraid that if I act rashly, normies will stop me. The way I see I have one chance, I need to get it right.

Reactions: Placo and thebelljarrr
E

eashanm

Master
Feb 22, 2023
Good Luck with your CTB