enanan

enanan

aghhhh
Feb 28, 2023
i hate this so much. i don't know why i can't just get it over with and overdose. i know nobody would care if i killed myself but i just can't do it. people always claim they care about me, but why do they always get pissed off when i vent to them? all the places online i vent i either get told to get help or stop venting, but when i did try to get help i got sent to a hospital and it ruined everything. i always feel like i have to lie to my therapist otherwise i'll get sent away again but it's so hard. i feel like there's no other way out. it's so annoying how people tell me not to do it, then when i try to talk to them about it they just make me feel more suicidal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and BBBB
prim

prim

pretty boy
Feb 28, 2023
im so sorry you are treated this way enan.., you dont deserve to be treated this way. if you want to talk my pms are open<3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Overdoses are known for generally not being reliable, they are not recommended if one wishes to succeed in leaving this world. But I think the reality is that people just pretend to care just to make themselves feel better, they couldn't care less about our suffering. And anyway any "help" that people push just leads to more torment and makes things worse, hospitals really are horrific places, and I think the whole industry exists just to profit from people's suffering. At least to me, it sounds like it's not worth talking to people like that.

B

BBBB

Jan 13, 2023
You're not alone! There are a lot of supportive people here who want to listen. I hope you can feel comfortable to share.