L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Surprise surprise, another failed attempt. Who could have guessed it. Tried to ctb with CO method, absolutely nothing happened, I got a slight headache (if I can even call it that) for about 10 seconds and that's it. I've failed partial hanging. I can't access SN or firearms because the UK is the shittiest country on earth. I felt so peaceful knowing I was about to pass but it didn't even work. I don't even know what to do anymore, nothing is working and I'm done. I'd put a plastic bag over my head and end it if it wasn't for SI. Fuck this.

• Aww..
Reactions: hopeless08, PrettyPotato and Deleted member 82921
PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

Student
Dec 11, 2023
Surprise surprise, another failed attempt. Who could have guessed it. Tried to ctb with CO method, absolutely nothing happened, I got a slight headache (if I can even call it that) for about 10 seconds and that's it. I've failed partial hanging. I can't access SN or firearms because the UK is the shittiest country on earth. I felt so peaceful knowing I was about to pass but it didn't even work. I don't even know what to do anymore, nothing is working and I'm done. I'd put a plastic bag over my head and end it if it wasn't for SI. Fuck this.
Sorry to hear things didn't work out as planned for you :(
Any thoughts on why the CO approach didn't work? From reading other postings about it, there does seem to be a bit of a knack to getting the room sealed, and the correct time to bring the ashen coals into the room.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also feel trapped here, it disgusts me how we exist in such an anti-suicide society. I really wish there's an accessible, guaranteed way to just die in peace, it's horrible how many humans wish to purposely make it so difficult for us to die.

Reactions: lolfuturecorpsev2 and divinemistress36