DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
Like the people who die ODing on Tylenol or NyQuil. That's so rare. People who just take whatever pills they have on hand trying to get high and they CTB. Or someone runs by and shoots them. Or they trip and hit their head just right and they're gone.
Meanwhile others who are actively trying to CTB can have many failed attempts doing different methods. I'm so frustrated 😭. I just want to die. Why is this so hard? Plus I've been so depressed lately that doing anything is so difficult.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: cscott, Ondine0000ff, EternalShore and 8 others
suicidepanda

suicidepanda

delightfully dreadful
Sep 25, 2023
I get what you're saying, but often those people don't really mean to even die. think about it in this perspective,

these people who get shot in a drive by, or take too many pills on accident, or bust their head open, these are all accidents. Coming from someone who really wants to die, (you), it's going to be impossible to just make an accident happen. you can't just create an accident because it's well.. an accident. If you try, it's likely you're gonna have to try and try again. You have to always play your cards right, and one day life will take you where you need to be

Reactions: sserafim, f1lth, MatrixPrisoner and 1 other person
hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
Sorry to hear that you've been so depressed lately. In my opinion, the people you describe die as a result of an accident. If life was fair, then them type of accidents would happen to people who actively want to ctb but life's not fair unfortunately. Life's cruel. I'd give my life to bring someone back from the dead that didn't want to die in a heartbeat. Their life for mine, but it doesn't work that way

Reactions: Ondine0000ff and f1lth
Jealous Blackheart

Jealous Blackheart

A Well Read Demon
Aug 25, 2023
I feel this on every possible level. I'm never going to stop trying. I just want it to happen already.

Reactions: cscott and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Like the people who die ODing on Tylenol or NyQuil. That's so rare. People who just take whatever pills they have on hand trying to get high and they CTB. Or someone runs by and shoots them. Or they trip and hit their head just right and they're gone.
Meanwhile others who are actively trying to CTB can have many failed attempts doing different methods. I'm so frustrated 😭. I just want to die. Why is this so hard? Plus I've been so depressed lately that doing anything is so difficult.
Same! I hate to say this but I'm jealous of them as well. It's lucky that they were able to ctb so easily, and ended up succeeding. I still haven't attempted due to the risk of failure and uncertainty of success. I don't want to be left paralyzed or a vegetable if I were to fail. I wish I could ctb easily and successfully
I feel this on every possible level. I'm never going to stop trying. I just want it to happen already.
I've only tried vsed cause I'm too much of a coward to try anything else, and I only lasted 2 days 😭 ugh I hate SI. I wish it were easier to die

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also really envy those people as now they are at peace, they are unable to suffer anymore in this dreadful existence, to me only those who no longer exist are truly fortunate, I hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing on our own terms.

Reactions: sserafim
luminouss

luminouss

waiting for the right time
May 27, 2023
I am so jealous of people like that.

Reactions: Jealous Blackheart
Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
I'm more jealous of people who have easy access to drugs... I would really like to try DMT before ctb, maybe Salvia too and ketamine, and a couple of others, and maybe for ctb itself, fentanyl or stronger analogues like carfentanil...

• Love
Reactions: luminouss
Nanako

Nanako

Experienced
Dec 24, 2018
The fear of failing my attempt is what really scares me, not so much the experience itself.

• Love
Reactions: luminouss, sserafim and Jealous Blackheart