L

LittleLadyWorthless

I often go by the saying "Carpe Diem" :D
Aug 23, 2019
I have been one of these people who have dealt with mental health for years, and always somehow, come out of the battle, with wounds but still breathing! I've always said I will keep on trying, till I can't no more...And now I'm at that point! I'm done with life, it's just to much hard work! and i want out...Now!!
People make me sick, they dont understand.
I'm sick of society not taking Mental Health seriously.
I'm sick of people telling me I should lose weight smh!! I'm 152lbs ...So I'm not skinny but im NOT huge either, but people tell me I will "be happier" slimmer. So rude.

I'm just done with people!!!

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Thanatos, Dawn0071111, binturong and 6 others
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I have been one of these people who have dealt with mental health for years, and always somehow, come out of the battle, with wounds but still breathing! I've always said I will keep on trying, till I can't no more...And now I'm at that point! I'm done with life, it's just to much hard work! and i want out...Now!!
I'm sick of people telling me I should lose weight smh!! I'm 152lbs ...So I'm not skinny but im NOT huge either, but people tell me I will "be happier" slimmer. So rude.

So sorry people are bullying you about your weight. I grew up in Los Angeles, the city of film making, and was constantly either told I was beautiful or that I'd be beautiful if I just lost a bit of weight or if I shaped my eyebrows a little more.

Thing is, I think we should be grateful we have food to eat!

For once in my life at the beginning of the year, I lost 30 lbs in 2 months because I couldn't afford food. Weight loss DID NOT make me happier because I associated it with poverty.

I'd look at "slightly overweight" people and think, gosh, I wish I could be their friend because they have food to eat! I wonder if they'd share??

• Hugs
Reactions: Dawn0071111, LittleLadyWorthless, Lennox and 1 other person
Beautifulletdown

Beautifulletdown

Brightburn
Jul 6, 2019

I'm sorry you're feeling this way but I can relate wholeheartedly. I've been dealing with this fucking mental illness since age 10 and I'm almost 43. Like you, I've fallen down but somehow picked myself back up but this time I'm finding it impossible to do. Also, with life shitting on me left and right can't catch a break.

The weight things suck and I get it. The reason I gained the weight I have is the antidepressants but I'm supposed to take them to feel better but fuck if they aren't working. When you don't welcome waking up anymore and the only peace you somewhat get is during sleep why not sleep forever. But that's me and I can't speak for you. All I can do is say I hear and see you and empathize. Be well.

• Hugs
Reactions: justanotherday, LittleLadyWorthless and Lennox
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I'm sorry you're feeling this way but I can relate wholeheartedly. I've been dealing with this fucking mental illness since age 10 and I'm almost 43. Like you, I've fallen down but somehow picked myself back up but this time I'm finding it impossible to do. Also, with life shitting on me left and right can't catch a break.

The weight things suck and I get it. The reason I gained the weight I have is the antidepressants but I'm supposed to take them to feel better but fuck if they aren't working. When you don't welcome waking up anymore and the only peace you somewhat get is during sleep why not sleep forever. But that's me and I can't speak for you. All I can do is say I hear and see you and empathize. Be well.

28 next month, and I already think sleep is the most peace I get, and would love to sleep forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: Thanatos, LittleLadyWorthless, Lennox and 1 other person
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019

That is the trouble, the majority do not understand because they cannot understand.

Reactions: Dawn0071111, LittleLadyWorthless, Lennox and 1 other person
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018

sorry for what you have and are going through. It sucks, all we truly want is someone to genuinly understand us and listen to us. yet, some fail to, and then push these things onto you such as "YOU SHOULD LOSE WEIGHT, IT'LL MAKE YOU HAPPIER"; failing to understand that isnt the problem.

you just havent had a proper support system, people there for you who truly and genuinly understand and that just ruins people; because the ones we think would understand, sadly just cant, and it makes us wonder if anyone really could understand us.

hope you find the peace you're looking for.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14573, Dawn0071111, LittleLadyWorthless and 1 other person
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
OMG. Seriously? 152 pounds? Yeah, I love in SoCAL and it is so evil when it comes to that kind of shit. I lived most of my life as 300lbs... So I fucking know what it like to think that losing weight can bring happiness.... and it is a CATALYST to more happiness for sure..... but for someone to offer that as consolaion or support....
FUCK THEM!

Reactions: LittleLadyWorthless
L

LittleLadyWorthless

I often go by the saying "Carpe Diem" :D
Aug 23, 2019
OMG. Seriously? 152 pounds? Yeah, I love in SoCAL and it is so evil when it comes to that kind of shit. I lived most of my life as 300lbs... So I fucking know what it like to think that losing weight can bring happiness.... and it is a CATALYST to more happiness for sure..... but for someone to offer that as consolaion or support....
FUCK THEM!
Yep, 152lbs..I know I should be no more than 120lbs but jeez, it's not like I'm 300+ ...But people just think to be accepted we all need to be 100lbs or less...Pricks!

Reactions: pole, Dawn0071111 and Baskol1
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
Yep, 152lbs..I know I should be no more than 120lbs but jeez, it's not like I'm 300+ ...But people just think to be accepted we all need to be 100lbs or less...Pricks!

Easier said than done here...but fuck those people. I hope if you are CTB, it's not because of them.

Reactions: Dawn0071111 and Baskol1