sillyprincessmeow

sillyprincessmeow

Jul 21, 2022
i hate my life. i hate everything about it. i hate myself. i hate how im so undesirable. no ones attracted to me and i hate it. i wanna kill myself. ive felt like shit for years, ive tried so many times to end it and they always fail. i just wanna die.

does anyone have any ways for me to go???? please im desperate. i cant do this anymore.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, madebrief, Hope:-) and 7 others
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I understand you but slow down, this is not a quick process, some people have been here for years, start by looking at the resources

• Informative
Reactions: madebrief, blue_muse, thelookingontheway and 1 other person
sillyprincessmeow

sillyprincessmeow

Jul 21, 2022
I understand you but slow down, this is not a quick process, some people have been here for years, start by looking at the resources
okay ill look, im just so tired so idk if i even wanna get better

• Love
Reactions: FinalDestiny
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
What is your problem, loneliness? Maybe if it wasn't your problem before it can be fixed?

sillyprincessmeow

sillyprincessmeow

Jul 21, 2022
What is your problem, loneliness? Maybe if it wasn't your problem before it can be fixed?
its not loneliness at all. i have a lot of people in my life. its just everything else. my life has been shit since day one. i dont think my problems can be fixed
Why do you hate yourself?
im not pretty at all and i have bad mental problems. i dont have a feminine body imo and i constantly mess up everything with my mental state. i suspect i have bpd but havent had the chance to talk to a psychiatrist or whatever about it. ik its hard to be diagnosed with because its so hated and whatever. its also a complex illness.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand the feeling of being desperate to leave. Existence really is so cruel and it feels as though there is no relief from pain. I'm sorry that you went through those failed attempts. Dying should not be this difficult, it is unfair how it is so hard to leave this life behind. I hope that you find freedom from your struggle.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath and blue_muse
W

Why Me?

Experienced
Apr 5, 2022
i hate my life. i hate everything about it. i hate myself. i hate how im so undesirable. no ones attracted to me and i hate it. i wanna kill myself. ive felt like shit for years, ive tried so many times to end it and they always fail. i just wanna die.

does anyone have any ways for me to go???? please im desperate. i cant do this anymore.
I wish that this forum wasn't so anonymous sometimes, because when you say your undesirable, that may not truly be the case. You'll be surprised what women go thru to become desirable like goin to the gym regularly, wearing transforming makeup that does wonders, wearing wigs, nails done, certain attractive styles of dress, confidence, teeth done, surgery, etc, And even if they are not attractive to everyone, they find someone that is. If I wasn't extremely struggling due to major depression, medical problems, unemployment, and etc, then I would focus on these things to really see how attractive I can be, but my problems are even deeper. Anyway, I know how not feeling attractive can make someone feel, but it's a shame for it to make someone suffer so much, you're more than how you look. You may have a great personality & spirit that can do so much for others and yourself.

sillyprincessmeow

sillyprincessmeow

Jul 21, 2022
I wish that this forum wasn't so anonymous sometimes, because when you say your undesirable, that may not truly be the case. You'll be surprised what women go thru to become desirable like goin to the gym regularly, wearing transforming makeup that does wonders, wearing wigs, nails done, certain attractive styles of dress, confidence, teeth done, surgery, etc, And even if they are not attractive to everyone, they find someone that is. If I wasn't extremely struggling due to major depression, medical problems, unemployment, and etc, then I would focus on these things to really see how attractive I can be, but my problems are even deeper. Anyway, I know how not feeling attractive can make someone feel, but it's a shame for it to make someone suffer so much, you're more than how you look. You may have a great personality & spirit that can do so much for others and yourself.
ive tried everything. i just wanna be naturally pretty. i cant even go to the gym or anything because of health issues too. i wish i was like those girls on social media. its not fair how as soon as someone is out of the beauty standard they're considered hideous /:

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Why Me?
S

Snatsbats

Student
Jan 9, 2021
ive tried everything. i just wanna be naturally pretty. i cant even go to the gym or anything because of health issues too. i wish i was like those girls on social media. its not fair how as soon as someone is out of the beauty standard they're considered hideous /:
Dont you have a boyfriend? He did find you attractive, otherwise he wouldnt have dated you. There are probably tonnes of men that would want to date you.

H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
I can't do it anymore either :-/ x
I can't do it anymore either :-/ x

• Hugs