• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I've lost control over my life completely. And it has probably a lot to do with me being ready to ctb soon. My bills are piling up, I don't really eat anymore. My sleep schedule is all messed up. I don't take care of myself anymore. I barely take my hormones, which is important for me as a trans person. I'm basically throwing my money out the window, knowing that it won't be very useful anymore once I ctb'd anyway. My room looks like a mess, which I think is representing how I feel very well. I don't even have the energy anymore to fill out my application to change my name and gender legally, which was very important for me intitally. All the things that used to be fun, important or entertaining for me are stale and boring now. I'm basically just waiting for my dress to arrive so I can ctb whenever the right time comes.

Reactions: Madrid27, skitliv, Smilla and 11 others
Deutsch

Deutsch

Aug 20, 2018
Don't despair - even when things are their bleakest, know that every person ends up in the same place. Hell cannot last forever.

Reactions: Tiburcio, Morning Angel and RainAndSadness
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
I'm basically throwing my money out the window, knowing that it won't be very useful anymore once I ctb'd anyway.
that's what I did before realizing I can't go through with ctb. Maybe you are braver, but just in case... keep the worst case scenario in sight and don't burn your bridges...

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio, Definitelyworried and 1 other person
C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
Hope the chaos ends for you soon. Next month is your plan, right?

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio and RainAndSadness
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
that's what I did before realizing I can't go through with ctb. Maybe you are braver, but just in case... keep the worst case scenario in sight and don't burn your bridges...

Thanks, I'm trying to keep a certain amount. I'd like to cover some of the costs related to my death.

Hope the chaos ends for you soon. Next month is your plan, right?

Yes. I hope so. After my birthday.

Reactions: lv-gras, bag.of.cats, Tiburcio and 2 others
O

Okami

Student
Mar 16, 2018
I wish you peace whenever you decide to go through with your plans. I'm sorry you've had to go through so much.

Reactions: lv-gras, bag.of.cats and RainAndSadness
A

axorz

Aug 5, 2018
i knew your method is N, have you planned something for the taste?

Reactions: Tiburcio and RainAndSadness
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
i knew your method is N, have you planned something for the taste?

I'm gonna mix it the N with orange juice or syrup anf use a lidocaine spray.

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio and lastsummer
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
I understand the complete and utter exhaustion, watching yourself become less and less human, and how it is to wait. I hope you find some comfort in the fact that it's coming soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, skitliv, Smilla and 5 others