I really want to die I wish someone would kill mei just want to die so much

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Chemical Animal, SMmetalhead36, caninecomposer and 10 others
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
Me too. I've got a little over 80 days at this IRTS facility then it's homelessness. I'm going to give the people here a chance. But realistically nothing will change. I think I am finally ready to die. I've wanted it... But now I think I'm truly ready. I can't handle the loneliness, misery, lack of meaning, and just suffering. If given society and the people around me a chance and nothing occurred. So when this is over and nothing has changed I'll have turned over every stone and CTB in peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Princess_Kitty and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, it's horrible and cruel how we cannot just choose to easily die in peace. I'm always disgusted by how we exist in such an anti-suicide society where many humans wish to deny others a peaceful exit from this existence, wishing to prolong suffering as much as possible. To me it'd be such a relief if there's the option to just fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36, divinemistress36, TheDog_ and 1 other person
XXXWRLD

XXXWRLD

May 22, 2023
Me too. I've got a little over 80 days at this IRTS facility then it's homelessness. I'm going to give the people here a chance. But realistically nothing will change. I think I am finally ready to die. I've wanted it... But now I think I'm truly ready. I can't handle the loneliness, misery, lack of meaning, and just suffering. If given society and the people around me a chance and nothing occurred. So when this is over and nothing has changed I'll have turned over every stone and CTB in peace.
What's an IRTS facility?

What where you're expectations going in?

What has your experience there been like?

donsie

donsie

She whispered and it echoed
Jan 9, 2024
Give the 80 days a go and start working on the housing for after. After the IRTS you can go to another setting
All your feelings are valid, life is just miserable and we should be allowed to exit with dignity!

TheDog_

TheDog_

Feb 25, 2023
I understand, it's horrible and cruel how we cannot just choose to easily die in peace. I'm always disgusted by how we exist in such an anti-suicide society where many humans wish to deny others a peaceful exit from this existence, wishing to prolong suffering as much as possible. To me it'd be such a relief if there's the option to just fall into a dreamless, eternal sleep.
You always get it. I wish so much that it wasn't so hard. The more I know about suicide the harder it becomes because I know it can go wrong

Reactions: SMmetalhead36
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
Give the 80 days a go and start working on the housing for after. After the IRTS you can go to another setting
All your feelings are valid, life is just miserable and we should be allowed to exit with dignity!
I've said before I think my problems are situational. I don't want to die. But if it is being in and out of homeless. Never getting justice for what happened to me. Despite having a college degree and being in medical school. The only jobs are ones that lack meeting and frankly suck. Such as a cashier at Macdonald's (I worked as a cashier in high school) purely because I'm on the spectrum.... I'm cool heading into the long goodnight. I've lost basically everything in the last two years due to no fault of my own, Just because people don't give a shit even more so if you are autistic... Every day I wake up is more miserable then the last.... My dignity left me a long time ago.
What's an IRTS facility?

What where you're expectations going in?

What has your experience there been like?
Intensive residential treatment services..

The facility isn't a problem nor the staff. Hell even the people here. Simply put my life is just miserable...

It's been fine I just stick to myself especially seeing how most of the people here are here for drug use...

beelzebul

beelzebul

(;´д`)ゞ
Oct 10, 2023
i lowkey get jealous whenever i hear stories about people who find others willing to kill them. i've thought about it, truthfully, but i just wouldn't be able to go through with it. suicide is traumatic enough, but being killed would destroy my family.