S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
But I can't. Im suffering so much. I was in denial that I could cure my depression until a month ago. My whole life is a nightmare since a long time but a lot more now.
I need to die really. Im hurting a lot. But I'm too scared to take SN and have damage if anything goes wrong. I'm very paranoid about that because Im terrified at the thought of being disabled or vegetable with crippling depression for 60 more years. I can't.
But it's really hard to wait I know I need to it right and access several methods but I will need money work and time for that. Such a daunting task fuck.

• Aww..
Reactions: Walilamdzi, letmeseethedeath, EddieAllenPoe and 4 others
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
I can totally relate to this. I felt closer and closer to giving up as days passed. I already had my SN ready, and as you said, the temptation to drink it is so real. I wish life can be slightly more bearable, unfortunately it's not really the case.

Either way, I sincerely hope things will go well for you, whichever choice you take.

Reactions: suffering, letmeseethedeath, headinghome and 2 others
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I can totally relate to this. I felt closer and closer to giving up as days passed. I already had my SN ready, and as you said, the temptation to drink it is so real. I wish life can be slightly more bearable, unfortunately it's not really the case.

Either way, I sincerely hope things will go well for you, whichever choice you take.
Thanks dude.
I've been locked in a room for 12 years alone with no friends. I'm so miserable and how I fucked up my life. I had such a fucking future like so many here. It's sickening to not be able to live life. It's literally torture for years but I had grown accustomed to this. Can't take it anymore

• Aww..
Reactions: CrappyMJ, Desolate, letmeseethedeath and 1 other person
Fatality

Fatality

Apr 17, 2019
I read in other posts on here that SN causes no damage to your body if you fail, so I do not think you have anything to be scared of.

Reactions: Ruffian
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I read in other posts on here that SN causes no damage to your body if you fail, so I do not think you have anything to be scared of.
It's known to cause brain hypoxia though. We really don't know yet but it's true it's not looking bad

Socrates Augustus

Socrates Augustus

Feb 21, 2019
Thanks dude.
I've been locked in a room for 12 years alone with no friends. I'm so miserable and how I fucked up my life. I had such a fucking future like so many here. It's sickening to not be able to live life. It's literally torture for years but I had grown accustomed to this. Can't take it anymore
What age are you? I am 25 without friends, I hope I can change things. I have been alone for 4 years.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and letmeseethedeath
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
But I can't. Im suffering so much. I was in denial that I could cure my depression until a month ago. My whole life is a nightmare since a long time but a lot more now.
I need to die really. Im hurting a lot. But I'm too scared to take SN and have damage if anything goes wrong. I'm very paranoid about that because Im terrified at the thought of being disabled or vegetable with crippling depression for 60 more years. I can't.
But it's really hard to wait I know I need to it right and access several methods but I will need money work and time for that. Such a daunting task fuck.
i feel you. i feel in the same way as you feel. i already have my SN, i'm waiting for my brave. we need eternal peace because this life is hurting us so much

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
Davy

Davy

Have a great day!
Mar 24, 2019
Is there a single case where someone has permanent damage from taking SN?
I can't find any, it's all either death or recovery.

Reactions: throwaway777, Jen Erik, spanishguy22 and 1 other person
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
It's known to cause brain hypoxia though. We really don't know yet but it's true it's not looking bad

Yes the mechanism of action is hypoxia but there is no significant risk of brain damage due to a failed SN attempt. If you are doubting your will to drink the SN sober perhaps you should consider trying to acquire benzodiazepines or codeine (the two most semi-easy to fudge out of a GP).

Last edited:
Reactions: spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Yes the mechanism of action is hypoxia but there is no significant risk of brain damage due to a failed SN attempt. If you are doubting your will to drink the SN sober perhaps you should consider trying to acquire benzodiazepines or codeine (the two most semi-easy to fudge out of a GP).
Nah as long as I'm scared of that I just can't do it. I'll need to wait for better methods or try to change my thinking somehow

JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Nah as long as I'm scared of that I just can't do it. I'll need to wait for better methods or try to change my thinking somehow

You realise all methods involve depriving your brain of oxygen some way or another right? How else would you die?

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
i feel you. i feel in the same way as you feel. i already have my SN, i'm waiting for my brave. we need eternal peace because this life is hurting us so much
Hugs
You realise all methods involve depriving your brain of oxygen some way or another right?
Yes my plan is shotgun+N or Azide that way I will make sure. Do it in water or something too. I seem crazy but I really value the feeling that I know I'll die for sure. But for those methods I'll need to wait a year and it seems so hard

Reactions: letmeseethedeath and JustOverIt
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
So SN is the best method to CTB right?

Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer

Apr 7, 2019
I thought N was considered the best. Like, after you take you sleep and don´t wake and die fast. I think with SN it take hours and you can awake during it, and it´s not comfortable.