suicidestyle

suicidestyle

Sep 9, 2023
im so disgusted of myself
i find it so pathetic that I find comfort in a game like genshin yk
i wanna ctb but feel scared that I might regret something.
and it's also against my religion..but I wanna do it, but fear hell..

aaa www somebody help..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AnonGermany, ultrasharpy123456, One day too late and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through that. Religions are man made and indoctrinated beliefs to control the masses by fear. If your god is almighty, all-forgiving, all-merciful and he created you only to suffer in this world and this god would punish you in hell (which is imo an invention of religion) for wanting to end your personal suffering this would truly be a sadistic god. This is just my opinion.

I don't know the game you are talking about but why are u disgusted of your self? Maybe you want to say a bit more? Only if you really want to!!

Being scared of the unknown is normal ctb isn't that easy.

I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere, ChronicallyCynical, AnonGermany and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hi,

You are a wonderful person. Let me explain myself please. 1st I believe in a higher power, BUT never any type of organized religion ever. Organized religion is all about money, power and the power of control.

You are a VERY intelligent, caring and thoughtful soul and it is your right to think and believe as you wish, no strings ever.

2nd, I am pro-choice, it is up to each and every person to decide their own, as I am NOT pro-life nor pro-suicide, the only aspect that I always say is this: it is one and done, NO do overs ever.

I have through the decades have had so many ups, downs and everything in between, and I wish for you to understand just how much you mean to folks everywhere, including me.

At 67 and no family nor friends, except everyone here, including YOU, I wish the very best for you.

Lots of huge hugs, kindness, well wishes and love to you, as you are a kind soul and please have a great upcoming week filled with lovely blue skies.

Walter

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AnonGermany, suicidestyle, thebookofdisquiet. and 2 others
suicidestyle

suicidestyle

Sep 9, 2023
I do find comfort in my religion,
I'm sorry you have to go through that. Religions are man made and indoctrinated beliefs to control the masses by fear. If your god is almighty, all-forgiving, all-merciful and he created you only to suffer in this world and this god would punish you in hell (which is imo an invention of religion) for wanting to end your personal suffering this would truly be a sadistic god. This is just my opinion.

I don't know the game you are talking about but why are u disgusted of your self? Maybe you want to say a bit more? Only if you really want to!!

Being scared of the unknown is normal ctb isn't that easy.

I hope you find peace.
I do find comfort in my religion, and I love god, but, I want to ctb but it feels restrictive.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere, AnonGermany and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be tiring being trapped in that situation but anyway best wishes, to me the only hell could ever be this hellish world, I believe death to be true peace and freedom from suffering but anyway it must be awful having those fears.

suicidestyle

suicidestyle

Sep 9, 2023
yeah.. thanks for understanding my position <3 ill try to find peace..
It must be tiring being trapped in that situation but anyway best wishes, to me the only hell could ever be this hellish world, I believe death to be true peace and freedom from suffering but anyway it must be awful having those fears.