• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lonelyraven

lonelyraven

Feb 26, 2024
I'm literally so close to finally doing it but I cant find the courage to actually do it, I'm kinda afraid of what's on the other side but it's gotta be better than this right?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: HeartSayako, lkjhgfdsa1, DeIetedUser4739 and 5 others
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
We'll never know for sure until we try it ourselves. But don't rush into anything if you don't feel ready yet, take your time to figure it all out!

• Hugs
Reactions: HeartSayako, Ash, Forveleth and 1 other person
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
There seems to be a familiar pattern here. The more we think about it, the more difficult it is to carry it through to the end. I'm experiencing the same problem.

Reactions: lkjhgfdsa1, DeIetedUser4739, nohopeforrope and 1 other person
nohopeforrope

nohopeforrope

Jun 5, 2024
I'm literally so close to finally doing it but I cant find the courage to actually do it, I'm kinda afraid of what's on the other side but it's gotta be better than this right?
Well, whats on the other side is something that keep part of everyone here. Im 47 and pretty skeptical about "other side". I think that is a lot worse try, fail and stay here. So if you really want to do something, be sure you're not going to make any mistake, there are bunch of info here about the effective methods and none of them are easy to do, so it's all about commitment. As atheist I dont believe in "other side" except our reality thats basically our conscious mind, The whole life experience is just based on this feeling of "consciouness" and nothing more. The moment your brain stop, no conscious, it's over. We're already living in hell, so it doesnt matter.
There seems to be a familiar pattern here. The more we think about it, the more difficult it is to carry it through to the end. I'm experiencing the same problem.
Exactly. The more you think, the more you become resistent. If we could bypass this mechanism things would be easier.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lkjhgfdsa1, Joarga and ARW3N
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I think that the other side cannot be worse than this life.

Reactions: lkjhgfdsa1 and Joarga