• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Throughout all of today, my parents have been annoying me by making me do things that I don't want to do such as chores, going outside with them, praying with them and reading the quran with them. It pisses me off at how I'm just forced to do these things. I want to be left alone and just rot in my room all day but they won't let me. I'm just not meant for life at all. A NT mormie wouldn't be complaining about these stuff and would simply endure it as it isn't that bad for them but I don't have the capacity to endure it. I'm just different to NT normies and I always will be. I just wish I could be dead so that I don't have to worry about any of this human crap for the rest of eternity.

Just to clarify, this is more of a vent about how I'm a slave as I'm forced to do things I don't want to do; it is not a vent about how I am sad about me not being independent so don't bother posting any advice related to independence. In fact, just don't give any advice in general as this is a venting post.

Society also forces me to do things which I don't want to do such as work. I am a slave to the curse of being a human and I hate it. Whether I'm with my parents or not, the issue is that I'm a slave either way. I'm only venting about what my family are making me doing as they have been doing this to me all day so it's on the top of my mind right now.

I'm just not meant to be a human nor do I voluntarily want to be one

Reactions: GoatHerder, pthnrdnojvsc, Hollowman and 1 other person
dietcokecan

dietcokecan

The Cosmos is all that is or was or ever will be.
Jun 25, 2024
I feel the same way. I hate that I have to do things I don't want to do because someone else brought me into existence. I didn't ask for any of this.

Reactions: GoatHerder, pthnrdnojvsc, Hollowman and 2 others
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
There are a lot of obligations one is forced to endure just for being a human. I always feel like being an animal would be simpler.

I'm sorry today has been especially tormenting. I hope you can have a good rest tonight.

Reactions: GoatHerder, divinemistress36, sserafim and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I always feel like being an animal would be simpler.
I feel the same way too. I wish I could be a housecat. They get to be lazy and do whatever they want and, on top of that, people think that they are cute for it. Being a housecat with a good owner sounds way simpler and peaceful

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, divinemistress36, ForgottenAgain and 1 other person