N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
I have the SN, no AEs, but haven't had bowel movements in days now, so I think that's out. Stomach shrunk still full from lunch 6 hours ago.

Can't find a place to live no money, nervous wreck, hate psych meds, I'm dying because of no rest losing brain function. I wish I had a gun, I can't take it. Lost my best friend on here a few nights ago.

No place to hang myself I've lost a ton of weight in past month. Can't eat can't sleep, can't get worse than this.

How can I ctb, hanging? Jumping my only option?

I'm truly at the end of my rope, maybe dangling from one but can't find spot or rope atm.

Holy shit I'm fucked

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Riu, Huntfish34, LittleJem and 1 other person
RhapsodyinBerserk

RhapsodyinBerserk

Death in Reverse
Apr 11, 2023
I guess jumping if you really have the balls to do it. Try to get high to overcome SI if you really need to. I feel for you man life sucks right now.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34 and nosoul
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
I guess jumping if you really have the balls to do it. Try to get high to overcome SI if you really need to. I feel for you man life sucks right now.
Don't have a place near me to jump, like a 6 story garage but in crowded area

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
What about your dogs?

Reactions: FadingFast2023 and nosoul
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible what you are going through, it must be so unbearable, it certainly is such a hellish world we exist in where there is no limit as to how much we can suffer. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for, it's very unfortunate how there is no easy answers to leaving this world, as humans we certainly deserve the option to just pass away in peace.

N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
What about your dogs?
Will bring to shelter, adopted by certain hotel guest, I have a bit of time urgency before health goes off rails,but I'm fading fast, no sleep last night even with meds, small lunch I couldn't digest, I can't believe this is happening to me, dmt is most dangerous drug

Reactions: downndone2
L

Leagueofgentlemen

Apr 19, 2023
I'm so sorry to hear you're suffering so much. Macrogol is excellent for constipation, I've struggled with it all my life and it's so painful and annoying isn't it.

N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
I'm so sorry to hear you're suffering so much. Macrogol is excellent for constipation, I've struggled with it all my life and it's so painful and annoying isn't it.
No pain but I have a numbness in stomach area, my brain and nerves are fried,I can easily not eat a day and feel no hunger, just stomach grumbling.

I feel so antsy everyday can't enjoy anything
Have SN no AE, but don't trust digestive system,

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Huntfish34
TowerRoad

TowerRoad

Apr 21, 2023
I have the SN, no AEs, but haven't had bowel movements in days now, so I think that's out. Stomach shrunk still full from lunch 6 hours ago.

Can't find a place to live no money, nervous wreck, hate psych meds, I'm dying because of no rest losing brain function. I wish I had a gun, I can't take it. Lost my best friend on here a few nights ago.

No place to hang myself I've lost a ton of weight in past month. Can't eat can't sleep, can't get worse than this.

How can I ctb, hanging? Jumping my only option?

I'm truly at the end of my rope, maybe dangling from one but can't find spot or rope atm.

Holy shit I'm fucked
Sorry to hear that. No money, no housing, can't eat, can't sleep sounds terrible and unlivable. We OWN our lives, we decide what we do with it. I can only send you courage from here. Safe travels

• Love
Reactions: nosoul
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
Sorry to hear that. No money, no housing, can't eat, can't sleep sounds terrible and unlivable. We OWN our lives, we decide what we do with it. I can only send you courage from here. Safe travels
I have some money but anxious mess, nothing helping me sleep. I'm done for, even suffering I keep losing weight not sleeping can't enjoy anything worst feeling ever.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat