Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Finally after who knows how many months, my husband just went into a long rant of how I am selfish,

How I am selfish for not thinking of him or the children
I am selfish for not seeking help
I am selfish for my suicide attempts
I am selfish for self harming
I am selfish for not considering others
I am selfish for the pain I have put him through over the last few months

He is pro life, and I am wrong to be pro choice, He doesn't believe in suicide and never will, I am wrong for saying if my daughter wanted to commit suicide, that I would support her to a better path, I should have replied that I would stop her at no thought to cost,
I am wrong to not realise his childhood was perfect, and I should remember that he doesn't know my way and never will,
I am wrong to leave him questioning every day whether I am still here or what my plans are
I am selfish for not considering his feelings

Finally he has confirmed to me I am nothing but selfish
Does this stop my feelings of wanting to end it all....

I am to afraid to answer that question.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Finally after who knows how many months, my husband just went into a long rant of how I am selfish,

How I am selfish for not thinking of him or the children
I am selfish for not seeking help
I am selfish for my suicide attempts
I am selfish for self harming
I am selfish for not considering others
I am selfish for the pain I have put him through over the last few months

He is pro life, and I am wrong to be pro choice, He doesn't believe in suicide and never will, I am wrong for saying if my daughter wanted to commit suicide, that I would support her to a better path, I should have replied that I would stop her at no thought to cost,
I am wrong to not realise his childhood was perfect, and I should remember that he doesn't know my way and never will,
I am wrong to leave him questioning every day whether I am still here or what my plans are
I am selfish for not considering his feelings

Finally he has confirmed to me I am nothing but selfish
Does this stop my feelings of wanting to end it all....

I am to afraid to answer that question.

He is scared to loose you and thinks of the effect on your child.

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
He is scared to loose you and thinks of the effect on your child.

if he is scared to lose me, why has he told an X she was his ideal women, perfect women and would have married her if he could, why has he spent years flirting with other women, if he is scared to lose me why is he emotionally fucking me up?

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, _Minsk and Brick In The Wall
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
if he is scared to lose me, why has he told an X she was his ideal women, perfect women and would have married her if he could, why has he spent years flirting with other women, if he is scared to lose me why is he emotionally fucking me up?
Oh ok :/

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Some people will just never understand us

Reactions: Soulless Angel and BitterlyAlive
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
being selfish isn't inherently wrong. you can't keep living for others all your life when it pains you to do so. anyways, isn't it selfish to force someone to stay alive for your own sake if all they want is to be dead?

Reactions: _Minsk, Deathbydemo, Squiddy and 1 other person
N

NotCreativeName

Sep 5, 2020
Oh you are selfish as everybody here in theses forums and outside, working to survive and buy things. What your husband doesnt understand is that some people cant live with their reality and arent cowards to put Blame on others and Just want everything to end. I cant say that i approve your suicide athemps but it's not to me to aprove It or not as isnt to anybody anywhere except to yourself. You must gather your strenght to do it or change your ways and conform with life

Reactions: BitterlyAlive and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Your marriage sounds like it's in critical condition. If there's anything left that's worth saving I'd recommend you two try some form of mediation. If not then it may be best to start planning a separation.

Only you will know what the best solution to this is. But like I said you're very much at a critical point in your marriage/relationship.

• Love
Reactions: Soulless Angel, BitterlyAlive, Squiddy and 1 other person