Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Soo, this will be like... .my 5th appt with her...

I feel comfortable with her and if Ima live, I'm interested and ready to start EMDR...

but I just have felt like and feel ike bc its EMDR and bc it's only an hour that its best to focus on the EMDR goal...

So I've only talked about my suicidality a little...

Have an appt next week and I wonder if there's even a point in bringing up how I've been feeling...

I was just gonna take a little bit of a break, be honest and just take a break from things but im wondering how in to the suicidality I should get or is worth getting in to...

I'm just very on the fence about things but I know once I let go of everything, I'll be able to let go of life..

I dunno.. my mind is made up... kinda...

So.. dunno of I should bother speaking on anything. :(

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: noname223, FuneralCry, WornOutLife and 2 others
LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
i've not tried EMDR myself but have spoke with others who have and had postive results. Hope it goes well for you, just trying is a huge accomplishment.
i think it's important to talk as feels ok at the time, trust yourself and what you feel comfortable and needing to get out

Last edited:
Reactions: FuneralCry and Livingvsdying25
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, at least you're thinking about it and deciding what the best to do could be!

Don't give up! Keep on considering all the possible outcomes and you'll realize what you have to do.

You know you can count on me, my friend.

Wish you the best!

Hugs,

Matt

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
At least if you do the therapy, and it doesn't help you, at least you will be more confident in your decision to leave this earth, knowing you have tried everything. I wish you well, I have never heard of this type of therapy but it sounds more interesting at least than just standard talking therapy.

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Soooo I saw her today and just talked about my suicidality...

She's not gonna drop me and this is the one thing im doing for myself so ima keep seeing her for now.... on zoom bc I can't leave the house anymore.

Things are gettimg worse amd as she said "somewhere to stabilize and ground myself a littoe to be able to make more clear decisions...

Is what I need. That means inpatient but it isn't that easy of an option... I dunno very very unlikely to get in... dunno what to do other than....

Barly existing and trying to plan suicide....

Sighs.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleBabyNothing