pulltheline

pulltheline

:(
May 16, 2021
i live with my father right now, due to family problems. i don't have anywhere else to stay, my mother over-cares and issues have been brought up with the police and family support organisations. my mother has messaged my father to say she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. i'm shocked because she seemed to care so much she overwhelmed me with calls and messages daily. my father is going on a holiday in 5 days and he's reluctant to cancel it. i have to stay with someone and be monitored. the plan was to move back to mother's; i never wanted to but i had no other choice. now she doesn't want to know me. my father is angry at me and says he's given up. i can't contact my friends as he has total control over my internet, electronics and phone use. i have five days to work out where i'll live. i'm so sick of all this and i don't know what to do. things would be so much better if i could just see my friends. they've all offered to have me and help me but i'm restricted. i can't leave my own house because i have no key and the only other keys are locked away; only my father has access. i wish there was a solution.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: settheory, Brick In The Wall, Cold and 6 others
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
It's such a sad situation to be in but trust me it shall pass. Nothing lasts forever, I can only hug you for now and tell you everything shall be okay, my friend. Nothing in your hand now, it's better to go with flow, don't think about anything. Just relax, hug you tight :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, pulltheline, Dymming Star6 and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sorry to hear you are suffering, that sounds like such a difficult situation to have to be in, living really can be tiring. I wish you well.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, pulltheline and Dymming Star6
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Hmm.. This might sound like something from a hacker movie but there is always an solution.
If you would still have access to an Smartphone with an good camera, you could theoretically take a straight picture of the key, use some sort of key or stencil to decode the key bidding into clear numbers and the lock itself and then order an spare key online.
Trust me, this works 98% of the time.

Let's just say that I worked for five months in a company that paid me for breaking into other companies (legally) and I had that one incident where one company was really well guarded but the guard always left the keys on his table and I just took a picture of it and 3D printed so called single use key*
here's an demo video of it but this guy used an scan of the key

* single use because the material was strong enough for up to 2 uses and then it broke inside the keyhole. But hey, what do you expect from an plastic key :hihi:

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
So, are your parents keeping you in your house against your will? I think it's illegal in most places. How old are you and where are you from? Can't you call the police?

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Do you know where you will go? Why is your dad not letting you contact your friends? This sounds really stressful and fucked up.
It's such a sad situation to be in but trust me it shall pass. Nothing lasts forever, I can only hug you for now and tell you everything shall be okay, my friend. Nothing in your hand now, it's better to go with flow, don't think about anything. Just relax, hug you tight :heart:
This could be really triggering your optimism. Have you not read through people's posts and seen there's sad situations that don't change? You say 'nothing is in your hands, it's better to go with the flow' ummmm what....they have to move out...are they just to do nothing and something good will magically appear? It's obvious from most ALL the posts on SS that shit doesn't just magically appear.

You're messaging a stranger saying 'I can only hug you and tell you everything shall be okay, hug you tight' this is so cringe.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pulltheline, imaloserbaby and Brick In The Wall