K

Kay.Lana

Aug 11, 2022
I'm almost 30 and I suffer from depression. Few clinics, many different meds, many different doctors. No degree, no friends, almost zero work experience and no energy to try one again at 28. Recently I decided I want to go, convincing myself, that I lived and tried enough for my (very supportive) mom. I can't see any future for myself, I'm unfortunately just exhausted and I feel like I never actually wanted to live.
I don't actually want to die, honestly I wish I would never exist. I'm not scared of death, but more scared of failure and minutes/hours before death if I decided to take SN (I see the most people recommending that as a method). Like pain, throwing up, seizure etc. Even drinking this sh"t would be scary, because every time I drink something that tastes/smells bad I feel like throwing up immediately.
Can something prevent this? Honestly my "dream death" would be trough Carbon monoxide poisoning - apparently you just go to sleep and never wake up, but it's hard to organize (although I've read it's pretty popular in S.Korea). Do you guys know other methods, that can lead to calmer death than SN? Particular meds mix?

Reactions: Tony24 and pthnrdnojvsc
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
We can't advise methods as it goes against the rules. You can check the Suicide Resource Compilation out (sticky thread).

• Informative
Reactions: wren-briar
K

Kay.Lana

Aug 11, 2022
But I guess someone can still answer first question? A lot of people talks openly here about SN. So I hope - talking about minimize "side effects" is allowed?

Reactions: wren-briar
sevennn

sevennn

Experienced
Sep 11, 2024
also scared SN because salty taste vomit stomach pain. conscious while dying. scary. sorry for pain. can relate. 🫂 wish could go together. i dream propofol death.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, wren-briar and Thisisme373
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I also wish I never existed at all, I never should have existed in the first place but anyway I wish you the best, I hope that you find peace from all the suffering, I also just wish for a death like never waking again.

Reactions: Thisisme373 and ijustwishtodie
K

Kay.Lana

Aug 11, 2022
also scared SN because salty taste vomit stomach pain. conscious while dying. scary. sorry for pain. can relate. 🫂 wish could go together. i dream propofol death.
Propofol? I never thought about it, but I'll assume it's hard to get. The more I read about it the harder it looks... But at this point life is even harder, I'm just scared it would be much worse if I failed and had an organs damage or a brain damage. It's like a competition of fears. Fear of failure while living and fear of failure while dying. Why the fuck does it have to be so complicated :notsure:

Reactions: Thisisme373
sevennn

sevennn

Experienced
Sep 11, 2024
Propofol? I never thought about it, but I'll assume it's hard to get. The more I read about it the harder it looks... But at this point life is even harder, I'm just scared it would be much worse if I failed and had an organs damage or a brain damage. It's like a competition of fears. Fear of failure while living and fear of failure while dying. Why the fuck does it have to be so complicated :notsure:
because world not pro choice when comes t suicide. sad. world hates choice. freedoms. only like control. power over another. choice world hates. also feel you. even propofol scary when dying becayse variables because what if wake up damaged. but propofol very peaceful from what read and heard. very. but no one to look over as die. so variables. suicide last unfairness n life. isn't it. all unfair till last moment. life scary hard sad. scared. sorry. share thoughts back too

squidsponge

squidsponge

Sep 22, 2024
I think SN is the sweet spot and it really is as calm and accessible as it gets. There's give and take for other methods depending on what you're willing to forego. If you're looking for an on/off switch that is somehow easy to get.. we would already be raving about it here

Reactions: divinemistress36