• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Abaigh

Abaigh

Student
Jan 20, 2020
I am not actively planning but I am so close to just doing it. Everything is so hard I don't know what to do. I have lost all my friends they don't want to talk to me anymore because my metal health is top bad and I'm too stressful that they don't glean to deal with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Broken Chimera, Carina, Nem and 3 others
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Hello Love,
I totally understand what ur going thru.it's a lonely walk...Is there a therapist or counselor that u can visit? If u ever need to talk, I/we am/are here. I know how painful it is to be going thru so many emotions n no one to talk to.That is where I am now, before I joined this site today..Sending u Love n peace :heart:

Reactions: Abaigh and Verklempt
Flippy

Flippy

Felis Sapien
Jan 5, 2020
I am not actively planning but I am so close to just doing it. Everything is so hard I don't know what to do. I have lost all my friends they don't want to talk to me anymore because my metal health is top bad and I'm too stressful that they don't glean to deal with it.

Well people are generally friendly around here. I know it's not the same as having friends in real life but people on these forums don't tend to be judgemental. Maybe you can vent and get a few things off your chest here. It's bad that people are treating you like you are causing them stress, it's not your fault you are just feeling down and it perfectly normal to share what is going on with your friends. Sadly people who are well don't or can't understand what you are going through it distracts them from whatever has their attention. So I suggest venting on here and you might find that the negative stuff isn't on your mind next time you are in a social situation. It shouldn't be that way, I know, but some people can't imagine what it's like. :-/

Reactions: Abaigh and Verklempt
Abaigh

Abaigh

Student
Jan 20, 2020
Well people are generally friendly around here. I know it's not the same as having friends in real life but people on these forums don't tend to be judgemental. Maybe you can vent and get a few things off your chest here. It's bad that people are treating you like you are causing them stress, it's not your fault you are just feeling down and it perfectly normal to share what is going on with your friends. Sadly people who are well don't or can't understand what you are going through it distracts them from whatever has their attention. So I suggest venting on here and you might find that the negative stuff isn't on your mind next time you are in a social situation. It shouldn't be that way, I know, but some people can't imagine what it's like. :-/
Thank you so much.
Hello Love,
I totally understand what ur going thru.it's a lonely walk...Is there a therapist or counselor that u can visit? If u ever need to talk, I/we am/are here. I know how painful it is to be going thru so many emotions n no one to talk to.That is where I am now, before I joined this site today..Sending u Love n peace :heart:
Thank you I really appreciate it and I am in counselling and on medication but I just find it hard to talk to her it dosent help.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Flippy
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Thank you so much.

Thank you I really appreciate it and I am in counselling and on medication but I just find it hard to talk to her it dosent help.
OK so don't b afraid to find another therapist/counselor/pastor to talk to..I visited a therapist but didn't feel like it was a good fit for me.it often takes visits to a few diff ones to see how u "gel" n feel comfy with..keep searching. He/she is not the only one..Plz keep us posted :heart:

Reactions: Abaigh
Whynot32

Whynot32

Bought my ticket, ready for the ride.
Jan 13, 2020
It is ok to be scared, this a what we call SI (survival instinct). You are not alone and only you can deicide the right outcome for yourself. Wether you are here purely to vent (where here to listen), need comfort in knowing you are not alone (we all feel this way, while you yourself go through your own unique struggle, we want to understand), want to recover from suicidal ideation or are looking at methods that best work for you.

This community loves you and we are here for you regardless of your choices in life and no matter what you are going through. We are here, we do our best to understand. My best advice is too VENT.

Reactions: Verklempt, Abaigh, Flippy and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You have us to talk to now. You're not alone.

Reactions: Abaigh and Flippy
Abaigh

Abaigh

Student
Jan 20, 2020
It is ok to be scared, this a what we call SI (survival instinct). You are not alone and only you can deicide the right outcome for yourself. Wether you are here purely to vent (where here to listen), need comfort in knowing you are not alone (we all feel this way, while you yourself go through your own unique struggle, we want to understand), want to recover from suicidal ideation or are looking at methods that best work for you.

This community loves you and we are here for you regardless of your choices in life and no matter what you are going through. We are here, we do our best to understand. My best advice is too VENT.
Thank you.
You have us to talk to now. You're not alone.
Thank you I appreciate it.