• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dietcokecan

Jun 25, 2024
There's no possible future for me, and suicide is the only option for me. If I don't go through with it then I'll be suffering for the rest of my life. But I'm so, so scared. I don't want to die. I just don't want to exist as myself anymore. If I were anybody else, I'd be happy. I wish I had never been born. I'm so scared of death.

• Hugs
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, tankapi, Praestat_Mori and 5 others
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
i know exactly how you feel, and im so sorry you're going through this :( if you ever wanna chat I'll respond

• Love
Reactions: dietcokecan, Praestat_Mori and ItsyBitsyWeetard
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
I feel you, friend. It's very much our nature - not even as humans but as living organisms - to fear death. We're wired to enable our own survival, both on a conscious and cognitive but also on a physical and autonomous level. It's truly torturous at time. Things would have been so much easier if we could just easily opt out. Or, if our lives could somehow get at least bearable. Both options are extremely hard - maybe even unlikely - but they're still options.

• Love
Reactions: dietcokecan, Praestat_Mori and ItsyBitsyWeetard
I

ItsyBitsyWeetard

Jun 1, 2024
im in the same exact situation if u ever need to talk hmu bro

• Love
Reactions: dietcokecan and Praestat_Mori