obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
So my ex has went to the same therapist (thats how we met) and therapist sent him away to a closed type psych ward… also she told me that none of us are coming to the open type psych ward anymore cause theres nothing there is to do there. So I figure out next thing is closed type one.
Now, I am really attached to that woman and she does help, but I am scared that she might send me somewhere (which automatically means I wont be going to her anymore) cause she thinks im a lost cause or that she cant help me. If that happends im ctbing for sure, cause as a kid that was in an orphanage Im so scared of getting abandoned.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nortu
loneliness0

loneliness0

Oct 13, 2023
I can relate to fear of abondament for similar reasons.

One thing you might consider is sharing that you are afraid of being abondanded from her side because she thinks you are lost cause and she can't help you. Opening up about theses things with her might help in therapy process lot. It emotions you are projecting on her and you can work them out with your therapist and possibly make progress who you seem to trust.
Sharing this part with her seem good and not increase chance of her abondaning you in any way.

However I would be very careful with saying anything about cbt thing if she does it as she have obligations when someone says something like that.

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
I can relate to fear of abondament for similar reasons.

One thing you might consider is sharing that you are afraid of being abondanded from her side because she thinks you are lost cause and she can't help you. Opening up about theses things with her might help in therapy process lot. It emotions you are projecting on her and you can work them out with your therapist and possibly make progress who you seem to trust.
Sharing this part with her seem good.

However I would be very careful with saying anything about cbt thing if she does it as she have obligations when someone says something like that.
I know, we do talk about that, and I did tell her about ctb thoughts but she didnt send me away and told me she wont abandon me

loneliness0

loneliness0

Oct 13, 2023
I know, we do talk about that, and I did tell her about ctb thoughts but she didnt send me away and told me she wont abandon me
That seem really healthy therapy relationship. Her promising not abandon you seem really good.

Having fear of it is very normal given your experiences. Seeing her follow up with not abondaning you and hearing you out about all theses fears should be really helpful.

I am happy to hear you have found someone who you trust so much. Almost like healthy parent figure in some way.

• Love
Reactions: obei