P

pesicola

Jun 11, 2024
I have the SN cup ready but I'm scared of dying. I'm scared of it going wrong and I ending up handicapped. When I think about it logically, there's no reason not to do it. But still, I feel scared of dying.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Unknown21, Praestat_Mori, cowboypants and 4 others
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
It is normal. It is only easy to write about it. Maybe it is not Your time?

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
You are not a coward. It's not like you're choosing a new hairdo.

Maybe think about it one more time?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, In A Silent Way, Sylveon and 1 other person
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
It's legitimate to fear death or failure don't blame yourself for it.

If it is failure you fear from try to be calculated and increase the chances of success, if it is AE, Benzos, Place where you can be alone and won't be found fast, whatever.

As for death I would try to figure out if death is what I wish for myself, if I really want to end it. Don't rush to commit try to think about it and understand where that fear comes from.

Hope it will somehow help you, best wishes🙏🏼🤍

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Sylveon and wyo777
pocket7

pocket7

May 31, 2024
I feel the same way. There is no point to live, but I can't put an end to the suffering. Something happened and I no longer feel the urge to end it. But it feels weird because my life is ruined. I don't know, I feel like I'm stuck.

• Love
Reactions: Unknown21, Praestat_Mori, In A Silent Way and 1 other person
BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
SN is not such an ez ride, although better than other alternatives, maybe you shouldn't do it today since you feel that way. Always trust your instincts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, cowboypants, Sylveon and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I'd also fear trying to die going wrong, it's truly so extremely cruel how people cannot just have the option of a guaranteed way to die in peace and instead have to worry about the possibility of worse suffering in the first place. All I wish for is a painless death like never waking again with no risks and complications involved.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, cowboypants, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Most share your thoughts. It's annoying that it can't be easier. Still, I have to do it.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Its ok to wait dying is scary

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and wyo777
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Failing and being handicapped is a legitimate fear. A different method might be better if this one scares you too much or seems too risky (in terms of surviving, that is).

Also- fear of death is an extremely primal thing! A coward wouldn't have even mixed the SN.

Wish you luck. <3

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and divinemistress36
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You're not a coward! Are u still with us? How r u? You can stop your attempt and think about everything again and don't be too hard to yourself.

Reactions: divinemistress36
P

pesicola

Jun 11, 2024
Thanks for every reply, in the end I couldn't drink because I felt scared, I took a sip and dropped the cup on the ground. Nothing happened in a few hours, but I have a terrible headache. I can't get out of the bed and I feel tired, but I'm usually like this because of my depression.

I need to plan better and think more about how I am going to do this, because going against the survival instinct is very hard.

BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
Thanks for every reply, in the end I couldn't drink because I felt scared, I took a sip and dropped the cup on the ground. Nothing happened in a few hours, but I have a terrible headache. I can't get out of the bed and I feel tired, but I'm usually like this because of my depression.

I need to plan better and think more about how I am going to do this, because going against the survival instinct is very hard.
You should try using some benzos, it does a nice job of handling SI. Also makes you sleep faster.