schneeglockchen

schneeglockchen

Sep 20, 2023
I am new, and I have been coming in and out of suicide thoughts for many years now. I have always been scared of committing to it. If you could give me any tips on calming my mind on the matter that would be appreciated.

• Hugs
Reactions: trove1080p, ayaneechan, AshH and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! Are those thoughts only bothering you or you have actual plans to CTB? Do you have an idea what's triggering them?

Reactions: schneeglockchen, ayaneechan and odazai
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's understandable having fears as after all suicide just isn't straightforward, as humans we are all programmed to survive even if one is aware that suicide is what they truly wish for. And we also exist in a society where suicide is purposely made as difficult as possible for people, I would find it very relieving if there's a guaranteed and peaceful way to just instantly escape from this existence, I hate how it's so difficult to die, it certainly should be much easier to finally be free.

Reactions: Decided98, schneeglockchen and trove1080p
rosegoldmoon

rosegoldmoon

fulltime nihilist
Sep 18, 2023
I know it's not the help you asked for.. But I can really relate to your feelings. It's only natural to be afraid of death or the act of suicide. Even tho we suffer so much. Enduring this pain of living in this unfair and dark world is so unbearably exhausting.

But if you ever have any thoughts of doubt in your mind, please stay. If you ever need someone to talk to, message me. I'll be there for you, I promise.

I really don't want to downplay your pain and frustration. But my heart is hurting for you.

• Informative
Reactions: schneeglockchen and Valky
terminatepain

terminatepain

female 19 from Germany
Apr 27, 2023
Welcome here. Please have a look around and feel free to send me a PM. I am German.

Reactions: Decided98 and schneeglockchen
Sonny77

Sonny77

Aug 17, 2023
I am new, and I have been coming in and out of suicide thoughts for many years now. I have always been scared of committing to it. If you could give me any tips on calming my mind on the matter that would be appreciated.

I can only write for myself personally. For me, death is not something I am afraid of. I see my own death as redemption. I think to myself that it is a fact that EVERY person dies. I just don't see the point in delaying it, or rather, for various reasons. Or rather, I feel like an old person who is tired of life and trapped in an age that is too young for the body to die itself.

Do you know monthy Phyton's film Life of Brian? There is a quote at the end of the film: You come from nothing and go to nothing. What are you losing? Nothing! (sort of)

Reactions: schneeglockchen
schneeglockchen

schneeglockchen

Sep 20, 2023
Thank you all for these words.

I don't normally post things as I get scared about the responses.

This was of great help to me. However, it might be a while to come to terms with where I plan to take the future, either to death or to continue.

• Hugs
Reactions: rosegoldmoon
rosegoldmoon

rosegoldmoon

fulltime nihilist
Sep 18, 2023
Believe me, I am here for you if you want to continue. I promise. ♥️

HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
I want to go but I can't find a way out. I can't understand the directions to make an exit bag and I want a gun but I'm too sick to get one myself. I'm left with the things I fear the most. Hanging or hit with a train. I can't take it here. I have akathisia caused by drs neglect. It breaks my heart these people get to go on living pain free making money off everyone and people like us are forced to stay and suffer.