• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Margarethe666#!/&

Feb 12, 2024
I have to say I'm really happy with that website. I've grown up to think that suicide is a bad thing and you shouldn't even think about it. Here I see warm welcomes, kind words and help with suicide plans. It's wonderful! I hope to pass away soon and finally find peace. Let me hear your stories! Also I've heard you can't give here straightforward methods on how to kill yourself is that true?

Reactions: lifewasawillowtv, bipolar22, deedeme and 1 other person
CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
I have to say I'm really happy with that website. I've grown up to think that suicide is a bad thing and you shouldn't even think about it. Here I see warm welcomes, kind words and help with suicide plans. It's wonderful! I hope to pass away soon and finally find peace. Let me hear your stories! Also I've heard you can't give here straightforward methods on how to kill yourself is that true?
It's more like you can't encourage or help someone make the decision to catch the bus
You can share your research on any method on here with anyone

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
It's more like you can't encourage or help someone make the decision to catch the bus
You can share your research on any method on here with anyone
Complete aside but I adore your username/picture! I actually have a googly eye rock tattoo after falling in love with that movie haha

• Love
Reactions: mortuarymary and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Welcome, hope the site gives you all you are looking for and you find your peace in your decisions. To help you get acquainted you can read through the rules and regulations lists.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
You can provide factual information. You can provide your own opinion on factual matters (though if you do that it's a good idea to make it clear that you are giving an opinion, not stating a fact). You can provide personal support. You can vent, if you feel a need. You can relate you own experiences.

There are a few things you can't do. The main one is that you can't recommend that someone should ctb. That's 100% their decision. (This site is pro-choice, not pro-suicide.) You can't recommend any particular suicide method as best for them, though you can, if appropriate, point out that some particular method they are considering might not work well in their circumstances, and you can, again if appropriate, ask questions, like "Have you considered [some particular method]?".

Reactions: divinemistress36 and uzuf86
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
You can provide factual information. You can provide your own opinion on factual matters (though if you do that it's a good idea to make it clear that you are giving an opinion, not stating a fact). You can provide personal support. You can vent, if you feel a need. You can relate you own experiences.

There are a few things you can't do. The main one is that you can't recommend that someone should ctb. That's 100% their decision. (This site is pro-choice, not pro-suicide.) You can't recommend any particular suicide method as best for them, though you can, if appropriate, point out that some particular method they are considering might not work well in their circumstances, and you can, again if appropriate, ask questions, like "Have you considered [some particular method]?".
This is very important. The decision to ctb can only be made by you and no one else can help or encourage you with that.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Linda
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the peace you search for, best wishes.

Reactions: divinemistress36
CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
Complete aside but I adore your username/picture! I actually have a googly eye rock tattoo after falling in love with that movie haha
First to actually tell me they got the reference 😊😊
The movie was so good, it actually made me cry
Hope the tattoo came out great

• Love
Reactions: absolutelyyou