LossOfWill

LossOfWill

Lowpoly Heaven
Dec 24, 2020
I grew up with video games since I was very young so they're a huge part of my life. There's just so many worlds I'd rather be in than the one I'm in now. It's just so depressing. I know that everyone's wished to be in a fantasy world before but man.. I'd rather be stuck in a dream where I'm in a cool pokemon world or exploring alien planets. I don't want to have to worry about money or getting a job or my mental health.. but that's just what reality is I guess.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 262653, Wrennie, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 12 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Life can still suck for all the npcs/non-protagonists in any fantasy world...it's probably just like that in the real world too.

We should be working on enhancing virtual reality simulations so that everyone gets their own personal fantasy worlds...

• Love
Reactions: 262653, Wrennie, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 5 others
jd300100

jd300100

May 13, 2020
i feel this.
normal, everyday life is so boring and mundane. there's no objective. nothing to drive progress or achievement, necessarily. once you've seen the extraordinary we can come up with in film, video games, books, etc.... it's like the universe is laughing at us. expecting us to appreciate what we have when what we want is literally right there.

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653, Wrennie, demuic and 2 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Unfortunately not all worlds are good or happy. I wish I be in the Pokémon world or Zelda sometimes but there are some sad worlds which made me want to draw and make them different but I can't :'(

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, demuic, LossOfWill and 1 other person
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I grew up with video games since I was very young so they're a huge part of my life. There's just so many worlds I'd rather be in than the one I'm in now. It's just so depressing. I know that everyone's wished to be in a fantasy world before but man.. I'd rather be stuck in a dream where I'm in a cool pokemon world or exploring alien planets. I don't want to have to worry about money or getting a job or my mental health.. but that's just what reality is I guess.

I hear you!

Fantasies that I live in within my mind are the only beautiful escape I have from my hellish existence.

<3

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Intotheflames, KleinerWolf and 3 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Me too, man.

• Hugs
Reactions: LossOfWill, KleinerWolf and Kassender
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Maybe try creating your own?
I know that's why a lot of people get into writing, anyways. That or game design.
It's pretty fun.

Reactions: LossOfWill and Good4Nothing
Marlsss <3

Marlsss <3

Jan 4, 2021
Yeah, it feels bad tbh. Ngl, I think about this a lot. That's part of why I sleep so much. At least I can try to dream about this sorta stuff.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie and LossOfWill

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Straight into the feel. Videogames were the only activity I was interested in. Nearly all my awake time was spent either on playing video games or waiting to play them. I've been "fortunate" enough to carry out such lifestyle into a loosely defined version of adulthood, with the addition of several other hobbies that revolve around using my PC.
We should be working on enhancing virtual reality simulations so that everyone gets their own personal fantasy worlds...
Sounds wonderful. I think life is too zero-sumy to be enjoyable by everyone involved. Fantasy worlds is one way to adjust this inequality.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and LossOfWill
Frauw

Frauw

Nothing lasts
Oct 31, 2020
I enjoy the beauty of the world we inhabit, but if I could fling fireballs and ice spears from my fingertips i wouldn't complain.

Reactions: LossOfWill and Good4Nothing
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I feel with you, when I was younger I'd play games and when I'd go out later i was imagining that I was walking in the fantasy world. It was in my head but I soooo wished it was true. I just want to live in a cool fantasy world with dinosaurs and fairies and shit. :((

Reactions: Marlsss <3, LossOfWill and Good4Nothing