• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

fsociety

fsociety

Mar 25, 2024
Yeah again, hello community!

I'm just sad, sad that my life could still be intact, all the things I've had I still could have if I would have pay more attention to it.. I ruined my life myself and always thought I would be the best choice for everyone till everybody left me.. I had a perfect life in my eyes till everything fell apart.. my girlfriend left me who was the best thing that could ever happen to me.. and my best friend canceled our friendship because he had enough of me.. since that I have nothing else left in my life, I have no pleasure and nothing brings me joy.. the last 1/2 year I thought that I could change it for the better but now I recognize that it's not possible.. everyday I think of what I've had and what I've lost, even in my dreams those memories haunt me.. so there is no way out than to Ctb… it's just sad that I could have a better life and ruined it by myself… the only thing that gives me relieve is death, not existing, not thinking and living this hell for another day struggling.. this year will be my last year..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: everythingoes, limeoctave, SpeciesB-9 and 5 others
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
I'm sorry to read your story :(
I'm also sad it had to turn out like this

fsociety

fsociety

Mar 25, 2024
I'm sorry to read your story :(
I'm also sad it had to turn out like this
For me it's better to end it when I still had a good life and don't have to suffer years till I die..

F

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
I understand in a way. The other night I was standing in the kitchen cooking one hot dog … and it occurred to me how sad my life turned out.

• Aww..
Reactions: everythingoes