berd

berd

Feb 24, 2022
I can't even recognize myself anymore, I feel like I'm invisible to everyone. Everyday is the same but it just gets longer every time. The only things that are stopping me right now are my siblings and music.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hurt, demuic, Chiisai and 4 others
C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
What music do you like? Why don't you recognize yourself any more? Every day blends into every other day for me, but they don't get longer, they just get worse. It's all a decay. I hate to do anything horrible to my family but this life is so intolerable.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
Fuck life.

Reactions: demuic, waitingforrest, ClownMe and 1 other person
berd

berd

Feb 24, 2022
What music do you like? Why don't you recognize yourself any more? Every day blends into every other day for me, but they don't get longer, they just get worse. It's all a decay. I hate to do anything horrible to my family but this life is so intolerable.
I mostly listen to dance/electronic and metal/rock. I don't recognize myself due to a lot of changes in life and mostly my mental state, I don't really know how to explain it.

Reactions: demuic and waitingforrest
C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
Thanks for replying. What song are you most listening to right now? Just curious, my apologies if this is going off topic.

berd

berd

Feb 24, 2022
Thanks for replying. What song are you most listening to right now? Just curious, my apologies if this is going off topic.
No it's fine lol. The songs I mostly listen to No Surprises by Radiohead, Goth by Sidewalks and Skeletons, and Custer by Slipknot.

Reactions: demuic and CommitSudoku
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Every day is also the same for me as well, it is all so miserable and depressing. I just want to escape from this life. I'm sorry you are suffering. I wish you the best.

Reactions: demuic